24th October 2016, 03:53 PM
shanapk

Good courses after B.Pharma? Colleges in Kerala offering MBA in Pharmaceutical?

Am doing B.Pharma now, after this which course is good and I am also interested in pharmaceutical MBA. I would like to know the collages in Kerala and whether any admission exam is conducted?

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance to get MBBS after completing B.Pharm? Duration of MBBS course after B.Pharm?
  2. List of Colleges offering MBA in Airport Management in Kerala?
  3. Colleges in Maharashtra offering courses in Biotech, Nanotech, Genetics and Pharma D?
  4. Best colleges in India offering MBA in Pharmaceutical Management? Eligibility criteria for admission?
  5. Details on forensic science courses in Kerala? List of good colleges to join? -- [New]
  6. Which are the good B-Schools offering MBA Pharmaceutical Management in Gujarat?
  7. List of colleges offering MBA in Pharmaceutical Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of Self Financing Colleges offering M.Tech course in Kerala?
  9. MBA courses in shipping and colleges offering such courses?
  10. Which are the colleges offering MBA in Airline and Airport management in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  11. Best colleges in Kerala offering Pilot courses to those who have completed 12th?
  12. Which are the colleges offering Aeronautical course in Kerala?
  13. List of Colleges offering CS course in Kerala? Which are the good Coaching Centers in Kerala for this?
  14. List of colleges offering PG courses? I want to do three PG courses like MCA, MBA and MSW after completing my UG course
  15. Which government colleges are offering company secretary course in Kerala? Details about this course?
  16. Which are the reputed colleges in Kerala? Which colleges provide good placements for MBA students? I am a final year BBA student and interested in MBA
  17. What are the career opportunities of the MBA degree in airline and airport management in Kerala? List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam details in Kerala for the same?
  18. Which are the colleges in Kerala offering PG course in IT?
24th October 2016, 09:33 PM
princekainth2

Default Re: Good courses after B.Pharma? Colleges in Kerala offering MBA in Pharmaceutical?

Pharmaceuticals is a huge industry especially in India and the top companies are always on the lookout for the management experts to ensure smooth, effective operation of their company.

Pharmaceutical Management will increase your chances of job and good salary

In MBA,you can go for :

1)Executive MBA in Pharmaceutical Management

2)Diploma in Pharmaceutical Management

3)Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Management

4)Master of Business Administration in Pharmaceutical Industry Management

5)Advanced Diploma in Pharmaceutical Business Management

6)B.B.A. + Diploma in Business Administration (Pharmaceutical)

You will have to give certain entrance exams for masters like:

*MAT
*CAT
*ATMA
*XAT
24th October 2016, 10:34 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Good courses after B.Pharma? Colleges in Kerala offering MBA in Pharmaceutical?

After B Pharmacy you have lot of job opportunities as well as the higher education opportunities. You must go with your interest such as you can go for MSc in Pharmacy, MBA in Pharmaceuticals etc.

List of institutes in Kerala offering MBA in Pharmaceuticals:

School of Management, Trivendrum

Kochi International Business School, Kochin

Altree Healthcare Cochin

Business School Cochin
24th October 2016, 11:40 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Its good if you are interested to do MBA in pharmaceutical. It is one of the best course after completion of B.Pharma. Here are some best colleges for MBA in Pharmaceutical at Kerala -

** Allama Iqbal Institute of Management, Trivandrum
** IIPM Cochin
** Albertian Institute of Management, Cochin
** IIM, Kozhikode

Best entrance exam to get admission in MBA pharmaceuticals is Common Admission test conducted by IIM.
21st November 2017, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

I am a B. Sc Biology final year appearing student. I am interested in doing MBA in pharmaceutical. Is there any chance to take admission. If yes how and which entrance exam would help me to take admission.? And which books will help me to get it ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?