2nd October 2016, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria, Forms availability and entrance exams syllabus to get admission in IIT colleges for MCA

I m a student of TY B.Sc It. I want to know how I can get admission in IIT colleges for MCA. When I can get the forms? What is the eligibility criteria for it? What is the syllabus for qualifying the entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. MCA Admission in IIT colleges -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility criteria for MCA for admission in government colleges of Karnataka? When are the forms available for MCA for state level or national level exams?
  3. Eligibility criteria and selection procedure to study MCA in IIT Kharagpur? Syllabus of entrance exam for it? Cut off marks of previous year?
  4. Best MCA colleges in India? Date of availability of forms? Date of entrance exam and the eligibility criteria?
  5. Eligibility criteria and admission process for getting admission in IIT Delhi for MCA?
  6. How to take admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi for M.Com? What is the eligibility criteria? Date of availability of forms
  7. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam, offering MCA course in Karnataka?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for pursuing MCA after completing B.Sc? Which entrance exam is required?
  9. Entrance exam for B.Arch? Date of Availability of Forms and Eligibility Criteria?
  10. List of universities offering PhD in Political Science in and around Kolkata? Eligibility criteria, application details and date of entrance exams?
  11. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  12. Is there direct admission to UG course in St. Xaviers Mumbai? Eligibility criteria, availability of application forms and last date for submission of forms?
  13. What is the process for doing higher graduation from a government university in India? -- [New]
  14. Forms availability for B.Tech entrance exam?
  15. Eligibility for Five Year LLB Course After 12th? Entrance exams, colleges, forms and percentage required?
  16. MSc. in Biotechnology exams, scholarships, forms?
  17. Can I study MSc after doing BCA?
  18. Scored 75% in Diploma in Electronics : Colleges offering direct 2nd year entry? Syllabus of the entrance test? Last date to submit forms for AIEEE, IIT and UPTU exam?
15th October 2017, 01:06 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, Forms availability and entrance exams syllabus to get admission in IIT colleges for MCA

To get admission in IIT in MCA course you have to appear and qualify in JAM examination.

JAM 2018 will be conducted by IIT Bombay. The examination will be conducted on 11th February 2018 and last date to fill the application form is 17th October 2017.

The minimum required aggregate in bachelor degree to appear in examination is 55% ( taking in consideration all the subjects even subsidaries and language paper).

There is relaxation in aggregate for reserved category.

So, if you want to fill the application form for the examination visit at www.jam.iitb.ac.in.
21st November 2017, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, Forms availability and entrance exams syllabus to get admission in IIT colleges for MCA

Sir please provide the download link of all last year IIT JAM papers for MCA. I am currently pursuing BCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?