7th June 2018, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to admit a child in Brooklyn Play School, Bhubaneswar?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to admit my daughter in Brooklyn Play School. But my husband is denying by saying that this is not a good play school in Bhubaneswar. So, I would like to know that is it beneficial to get my daughter admit in this play school?

Related Questions:
8th June 2018, 10:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to admit a child in Brooklyn Play School, Bhubaneswar?

You can visit the play school and enquire about the facilities. If school has good infrastructure, then you shouldn't worry.

You can also get more deeper information through parents, who have already got their children in that school. Those who have had bad experiences, will surely tell you about it.
9th June 2018, 02:32 AM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Is it beneficial to admit a child in Brooklyn Play School, Bhubaneswar?

Yes, you can your child get admitted in the above mentioned school without any second thought, the school has good education and co-curricular activities as well. Your child will get good exposure and can have bright future ahead.

However, i have mentioned the official link of the school mentioned above, kindly go through it and make your personal decision.

http://wisdomtreebbsr.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?