20th September 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

How is Taurian World School? Can I join in this school or not?

Hello,

I am looking for boarding school for my kids, can you please help me about this Taurian boarding school, I have heard good things about this boarding school. I am sharing a link of the website, please help me with your reviews about the same.

20th September 2015, 11:27 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How is Taurian World School? Can I join in this school or not?

Taurian World School is an International School, located in knowledge City, Hazam.
It is affiliated to CBSE board.
It is a very good and reputed school in Ranchi, Jharkhand.
Yes, you can join this school.
Candidate must have to submit previous class marks sheet, school leaving certificate etc. while taking admission.

21st September 2015, 09:19 PM
ishteaque
Banned

Default Re: How is Taurian World School? Can I join in this school or not?

The school is undoubtly a good one with good environment and admitting your child in this particular boarding school will not prove to be a bad decision. There are various co-curricular activities also conducted in order to enhance the students to bring out their 100% potential.

Therefore, if you are willing to get your child admitted in this school, you probably should not wait anymore.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?