21st August 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Is it good to do M.E CSE after completing B.E?

HI Folks I Completed BE cse Now Planning to Do ME CSE(2012-14) is it Good to Do?pls

12th October 2012, 06:26 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Default Re: Is it good to do M.E CSE after completing B.E?

Dear aspirant,
It is always good to finish your master degree than to satisfy yourself with only UG degree.
As the time passes the no. of master degree holders and research scholars will increase and the competition in the respective field will surely increase in order to get any job of your liking.

So, please don't waste your time and get enrolled in any course in which you are interested and you believe that you can break the shackles.

Act smart and finish your master degree. As once you start doing your job then you won't feel to study or start the studies once again and the same the same time your grip over the subject will reduce.

Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
12th January 2013, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it good to do M.E CSE after completing B.E?

is it good to do m.e cse in sathyabama
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?