11th October 2014, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Information Science at PESIT or CSE at MVIT which is better?

I have a chance of getting Information science in PESIT college and CSE in MVIT college. Since i feel CSE is a solid subject and IS is only a part of
CSE, i better go for mvit in cse because placement wise both colleges are equally good. Further, i also want to do MBA after my engineering and 2 years of work experience.

I request your advice on above.

shrinivas.

Related Questions:
  1. Which university has more demand in Mumbai and Karnataka?
  2. How can I get internship to study B.E in PESIT Bangalore?
  3. Fee structure details of medical colleges that come under COMEDK?
  4. What are the top B.E colleges in karnataka?
  5. How good are the placements in PESIT for Electronics and Communication?
  6. How much rank to be scored to get into a good college like RV, PESIT, Dayanand Sagar?
  7. Which are the entrance exams which can be answered after completion of Telecommunication Engineering so that I can take up space science? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  8. Is KSOU AICTE approved? Can I do M.Tech after passing B.Tech?
  9. Which companies should I join in Bangalore while doing 4th Semester Engineering in Telecommunication at PESIT Bangalore?
  10. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  11. How to do Ph.D in computer science? I have done M.Tech in CSE
  12. What's the future of CSE and IT graduates? How they can get a job in recession period? I've passed 12th with 80% marks in science stream
  13. Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of Diploma in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which is the best course between B.E CSE, B.Tech CSE, MSc computer science and MCA? List of good Arts college in Tamilnadu?
  15. Which B.Tech course should I pursue among ECE, IT and CSE? Which provides better opportunity and will be easier for girls? -- [New]
  16. Last 10 years solved question papers of GATE(CS)?
  17. Which branches are better between Mechanical, Electrical and EEE in Burla University?
  18. How to go for computer science engineering after passing B.E CSE?
14th March 2017, 06:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information Science at PESIT or CSE at MVIT which is better?

It is very good that you are interested in the above mentioned fields for studying further.
Look, both the above mentioned fields are very good to opt for your further studies. But according to my opinion, you must go for CSE at MTVI as this will be a better choice for you. So, you must go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?