28th May 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to become a commercial pilot after 10th? Best colleges in Ahmedabad for doing graduation and diploma along with the course?

my son will be giving 10th exam in march. I want him to join best college in Ahemdabad alongwith his graduation and diploma. Please guide me. He wants to become a commercial pilot. Please tell me what should i do?

29th May 2011, 09:48 AM
Deb51

Default Re: What should I do to become a commercial pilot after 10th? Best colleges in Ahmedabad for doing graduation and diploma along with the course?

i think it's not possible to do commercial pilot training after 10th pass. the eligibility criterion for pilot training is minimum 12th pass. till you may contact with any pilot training institution they will provide exact details about the training program. there may be some pilot training courses for 10th pass students also.
29th May 2011, 10:57 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: What should I do to become a commercial pilot after 10th? Best colleges in Ahmedabad for doing graduation and diploma along with the course?

To become a pilot, aspirants need to join Air flying schools after completion of 10+2, they should pass the 10+2 exam with physic, chemistry, math. Minimum marks should be 50%.So, you have to complete 10+2 to appear for any pilot training ....

They need to clear the entrance test exam of the flying schools in India, they also need to clear the physical fitness (Which is tough one). Only totally fit person can get opportunity to get admission in flying schools.

Don’t confuse with the job of pilot of Indian air Force. IAF pilot is selected through NDA exam, training is free!!!!!
But if opt for private training it will be very costly....

They need to clear the entrance test exam of the flying schools in India,some will be state owned and some will be private..

State-owned
  1. Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Udan Akademi, Rae Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh
  2. Andhra Pradesh Aviation Academy, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
  3. Amritsar Aviation Club, Amritsar, Punjab
  4. Bihar Flying Institute, Patna, Bihar
  5. Bombay Flying Club, Mumbai, Maharashtra
  6. Gujarat Flying Club, Vadodara, Gujarat
  7. Government. Flying Training Institute, Bhubaneshwar, Orissa

Private :
  • Chimes Aviation Academy - http://www.caaindia.com
  • Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - http://www.aaa.co.in
  • Academy of Carver Aviation, Belgaum, Karnataka
  • Flytech Aviation Academy, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh - http://www.flytechaviation.com
  • Garg Aviation, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
29th May 2011, 12:01 PM
babydoll

Default Re: What should I do to become a commercial pilot after 10th? Best colleges in Ahmedabad for doing graduation and diploma along with the course?

Hello,
For becoming a commercial pilot you must have to pass 12th under any recognized board or council. You must have minimum 50% marks in physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
After 12th you can appear for the entrance test for the flying school. If you were get selected in the entrance test then you will be called for the interview.
Finally if you get selected in all the round then you are eligible for the flying training.
After completion of two years flying training you will be called by Indian Air Force for recruitment of the commercial pilot.

So in this way you will become a commercial pilot.
29th May 2011, 12:55 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

If your son have decided that he wants to become pilot then just wait for some more years as the minimum eligibility to appear for any Air flying schools to get commercial pilot license is one must have completed their class 12th from recognized institute with mathematics and physics as a compulsory subject .As he is only in class 10th and the result of class 10th exam has not been declared yet so waait for result because if he scores good marks then he should take science stream in class 1th with maths and physics as subject and then after clearing class 12th he can join any flying school.But he can get student pilot license after passing class 10th .

To become commercial pilot ::

To become a pilot you have to get all three License i.e Student Pilot License (SPL),Private Pilot
License (PPL),Commercial Pilot License (CPL).

Student Pilot License (SPL):
Must have passed 10th.

Private Pilot License (PPL):
Must have passed 10+2 with PCM as subjects .

Commercial Pilot License (CPL):
A student can get his/her CPL after completing 250 hours of flying.

Age should be 18-30 years .
12th pass with at least 60% aggregate with Mathematics and Physics.

LIST OF COLLEGES:

Amritsar Aviation Club, Amritsar, Punjab
Bombay Flying Club, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Gujarat Flying Club, Vadodara, Gujarat
Bihar Flying Institute, Patna, Bihar
Flyteh Aviation Academy, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Chimes Aviation Academy
Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
29th May 2011, 02:01 PM
SKUMAR76

Hello,
You can't apply for the Pilot training after passing 10th. You can apply for flying training after passing 12th.
After getting selected in flying training you will get various pilot jobs in Indian Air Force.
So you are not eligible now but after 12th you can apply for it.
29th May 2011, 02:53 PM
pradeepdeshwal3626

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my son will be giving 10th exam in march. I want him to join best college in Ahemdabad alongwith his graduation and diploma. Please guide me. He wants to become a commercial pilot. Please tell me what should i do?
friend,

some best private and state owned cpl traning institutes are:

State-owned
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Udan Akademi, Rae Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh
Andhra Pradesh Aviation Academy, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Amritsar Aviation Club, Amritsar, Punjab
Bihar Flying Institute, Patna, Bihar
Bombay Flying Club, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Private :
Chimes Aviation Academy - http://www.caaindia.com
Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics, Ahmedabad,http://www.aaa.co.in
Academy of Carver Aviation, Belgaum, Karnataka
Flytech Aviation Academy, Hyderabad,http://www.flytechaviation.com
18th June 2011, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

10th after pilot information &more information phone number
25th June 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,I am just 10th pass student ,I want to be a pilot,Is it possible to be a pilot after 10th class
6th August 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, i m in class 9th right now and i want to become a pilot but i am a girl so is it possible for me to become a pilot after 10th. I don't know so much about this that's why i am asking this question
25th August 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

im doin 10th...and how can i get those three licence...and is there not any way to do training after 10th any diploma or something bt just after 10th.????
11th September 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: What should I do to become a commercial pilot after 10th? Best colleges in Ahmedabad for doing graduation and diploma along with the course?

Ahmedabad Aviation & Aeronautics Limited

(Aaa Hangar Airport, Shahibagh, Near Old Airport, Shahibagh, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380003, India
+91 79 2286 1406 (http://www.aaa.co.in/faq.html) on this site you can get FAQ's)=in option

->TO BECOME A COMERCIAL PILOT

need 60% of marks in board exam
need 10+2 pass in physics and mathematics

go to "Ahmedabad Aviation & Aeronautics Limited" which is located near Ahmedabad airport in Mehsana,
or visit to "www.aaa.co.in"

one will get 1,50,000 lackh rupees per 1 month

job will remain upto 65 years of age

physical fitnass is most important

you will complete the course in 12-18 months

The course broadly requires a student pilot to do 200 hours of flying training on single / multi engine aircraft and passing of theory subjects of Air Regulation, Air Navigation, Meteorology, Technical and Radio Telephony. These examinations are conducted by DGCA 4 times in a year.
14th December 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

what if we i want to become a pilot but i am not good at physical fitness and i am not able to pass that fitness exam
6th February 2012, 02:27 PM
Sugyan Mohanty

Smile Re: What should I do to become a commercial pilot after 10th? Best colleges in Ahmedabad for doing graduation and diploma along with the course?

I m a student of +2 1st year,science.i also wanted to join the aviation after 10th.but that was quit impossible for good career.so if u want to study about aviation it will be better for you if u should choose it after 12th.
1st March 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of class 9th. i also aim to be a pilot but actually i am not able to get to three problems.
1>Is it important to do pd.c and if yes than when,After 12th or what?
2>Is it important to do g.c.e?
3>Are eyesights of 6/6 important?
5th March 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

i m 10 2 with arts subject how i become a good carier
5th March 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

i m 10 2 witth arts subject how i become my carriar good
12th January 2013, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Can't I become a commercial pilot by doing diploma after ssc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?