29th November 2014, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

MBA in Abroad after having 3 years of work experience? Do I need to score good in GMAT or can find admission in local colleges?

hi i have 3 years of experience . And my wife has got an offer to work in US so i can also get a visa easily once she joins tht. Now i wanna know about joining Mba in US . Is that i should score good marks in Gmat here itself and look for coll or should i go there and look for college in our locality ...
pls pls help

30th November 2014, 12:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA in Abroad after having 3 years of work experience? Do I need to score good in GMAT or can find admission in local colleges?

No, you should not go there and then search for college. This is because you will not be having green card at once on your arrival. You need to spend some time before becoming an American Citizen. Hence you should try for admission in US University for MBA from India itself.

You should appear in GMAT and TOEFL and score good marks in them to get opportunity in the choice of your university. Having work experience is always preferred by the US Universities, hence your position will be stronger if you have such work experience and a good career record; in that case even you can get admission with not a very good GMAT and TOEFL score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?