19th April 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for NDA defence after choosing commerce?

can I go for n.d.a<defence> after choosing commerce

20th April 2014, 02:23 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I go for NDA defence after choosing commerce?

Yes of course. You are eligible to apply for NDA after choosing Commerce course. NDA Exam is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. NDA Exam is conducted for recruitment to Army Wings, Navy Wings and Air Force Wings. After commerce course you are eligible to apply for Army Wings and you are not eligible to apply for Navy and Air Force Wings.

Eligibility for Army Wings :- You must have a completed Higher Secondary course from a recognized School or equivalent qualification. You must have a minimum 16.5 years of age and must not have maximum 19 years of age. Final year of 12th exam may also eligible to apply.

Eligibility for Navy Wings and Air Force Wings :- You must have a completed Higher Secondary course with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized School or equivalent qualification. You must have a minimum 16.5 years of age and must not have maximum 19 years of age. Final year of 12th exam may also eligible to apply.

The Exam will be held in the month of August and April in the calendar year. The application forms will be available in the month of June or July in the official website of UPSC as well as employment news paper. The application forms are available only online mode. Mode details, Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
20th April 2014, 02:51 PM
bavneet1993

Default Re: Can I go for NDA defence after choosing commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can I go for n.d.a<defence> after choosing commerce
im sry u won't because for appearing in nda exam u must have maths and physics as your compulsary subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?