8th May 2012, 06:46 PM
hemasri22

Is it good to work as design engineer or should I try for government jobs like IES?

is it good to work as a design engineer or to try for government jobs like ies?considering all the factors of salary,job security and further studies?

3rd June 2012, 01:52 PM
apps33

Default Re: Is it good to work as design engineer or should I try for government jobs like IES?

Hello,
The word Design is the order of the day. Every object you use in your day to day life is meticulously designed. The growth in this field is very rapid, the demand for designers is high and this would continue forever. You can get high paying jobs in this field. if you have already taken up this job then it is a good option to continue in the same field.
Now getting an IES job is highly competitive. These jobs have very good pay packages and also offer job security. But securing a job is really tough since the posts are very limited.
If you are pretty sure of cracking the exam then opt for IES else design field is also equally reliable.

All the best.
17th February 2014, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it good to work as design engineer or should I try for government jobs like IES?

if i m interest in design engineer for mechanical engineering. but i m wriitten of IES exam. so if i m can woking with IES Jobs in design engineer
17th February 2014, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

if i m interest in design engineer for mechanical engineering. but i m wriitten of IES exam. so if i m can woking with IES Jobs in design engineer
12th January 2015, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I study in third year b.rec from mechanical engineering
how can be prepared for ies exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?