7th February 2014, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in private companies having 45% in 12th?

I m Btech final year student and i have scored 75 percent overall. But i have scored in class 12 only 45 percent. Can i able to fill the form of private sector?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies for which I am eligible for job after scoring 64% aggregate in final year and less than 57% in 12th?
  2. Am I eligible to get job in private companies having 45% in 12th? -- [New]
  3. Which company should I prefer with 7.5 CGPA in 3rd year?
  4. Will I be eligible for admission in BSc IT and engineering degree after completing 11th in science and 12th through private? Will private 12th marksheet affect my job prospects?
  5. Does previous academic record matter in MBA placement? I have scored 60% in SSC and 49% in HSc
  6. Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after scoring 57% in B.Tech?
  7. Am I eligible to get Jobs in Software and other private companies having 4 years gap in study?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for companies after scoring 57% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any problem in getting job in any field or in any private companies of engineering after passing 12th from NIOS board?
  10. Why most of the IT Companies do require 10th & 12th class percentage? List of the IT companies which allow me? I have 55.75% marks in 12th
  11. List of companies for which I am eligible with 59%?
  12. Can I get job in Private companies and Government Companies having secured 58% in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Am i eligible for a good job in companies ? I have scored 63% in 10th, 40% in 12th and 55% in BSc
  14. Names of the companies which hire freshers in private sector companies
  15. Am I eligible to get a job in IT or Government companies after scoring 60.82% in B.Tech ECE?
  16. List of companies where I would be eligible for job after scoring 67% marks in MCA?
  17. Can I get a job in private companies or government sector after completing graduation from Zoology Hons with 59%?
  18. Can I get into top IT companies after finishing SSLC in Private with 64%
10th March 2014, 07:19 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in private companies having 45% in 12th?

You have got good percentage in your B.Tech about 75% percentage aggregate.You are with less percentage in only you 12th class right!!.Basically most of the companies look for Bachelor degree percentages.But there are some companies which need throughout 60% from 10th class onward.In such situations you can not apply for those companies.But still there are some companies which only look for the aggregate marks scored in maximum degree.So you can apply for those companies.

Remember,most of the government jobs do not go for the Percentages you scored in Academics.In those situations you may surely apply for them most.So if you try hard and work well,surely you wil get good job in the government sector.You may apply for the various jobs such as Quality Koisk Technologies(Trainee Engineer);Public Service commission;PGIMER(Junior Engineer);Trend Micro(Jr.QA Engineer);Velocis(B.E/B.Tech qualification for the post support engineer) and more.

You check the basic eligibility criteria of any job before applying.Because some of the companies ask for through out 60% of marks in the career.So in such situations you should not apply for this.But to over this drawback you need to learn some special various certificated courses.So having knowledge on these and if you start working in the small companies year by year you may get work experience.Then you may find employment in big companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?