19th August 2013, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

How to opt for government job? What are the career options for electronics engineer?

I am last year engineering student..
i want to opt for government jobs that to with good package..
for which jobs should i apply and which entrance exams should i appear for like upsc and mpsc...
whats the better career option for electronics engineer??

Related Questions:
13th August 2015, 11:23 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to opt for government job? What are the career options for electronics engineer?

**There are many job options available electronics engineer::

--The electronic engineer can attend several government exams conducted by UPSC, SSC and Railway recruitment board for getting better jobs in the government sector.

--There are lots of job opportunities for these graduates in public sector banking. Some of them are probationary officer, loan officer and credit officer.

--These graduates can apply for the jobs in several fields in government sector. Some of those fields are given below--

:::Biomedical electronics

:::Electro-mechanical energy conversion

:::Electronics

:::Energy operation and distribution

:::Industrial process control

:::Signal processing

:::Telecommunications Systems

:::Transportation

:::Electric Power Stations..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?