1st August 2012, 01:21 PM
nirzari katalkar

What should I do to get design jobs? What extra course should I do to get good jobs?

what shud i do to get design jobs n not d field work??????can i get placed in design company n which is most preferable????? n what extra courses shud i do to get jobs ther??

9th February 2013, 12:21 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do to get design jobs? What extra course should I do to get good jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirzari katalkar View Post
what shud i do to get design jobs n not d field work??????can i get placed in design company n which is most preferable????? n what extra courses shud i do to get jobs ther??
Dear Aspirant,

To get on to the designing department i cannot justify your question properly.Since we have various department which provides the designing in its field.

Like the automobile Engineers do designing for the vehicles

Also the Civil Engineers do the designing for the constructions

UI Engineers do the designing for the Projects in the Software

Webmasters do the designing for the web and so on.

Since we have many designing departments its hard to get into the depth of each.So do let us know which department you are interested in so that we can guide you on the more details of it.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
24th March 2013, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to get design jobs? What extra course should I do to get good jobs?

Hello sir.Iam working as a design engineer and i want to do my post graduation.Is it good to do part time?is this valuable in future or only full time is required?please suggest your answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?