11th June 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Which government colleges can I get with 140054 rank in AIEEE? How to know about the central counseling through AIEEE?

which GOVT. colleges can i get with 140054 rank in aieee?how to know about central counslling through aieee?

Related Questions:
  1. Which government colleges can I get with 66383 rank in AIEEE? How to know about the state counseling through AIEEE?
  2. How much rank will I get in AIEEE after scoring 97/360? Which colleges can I get in counseling?
  3. How much rank can I get after scoring 135/360 in AIEEE? In which colleges I can get after counseling?
  4. Which college should I choose during AIEEE counseling after scoring 59013 in AIEEE? Which colleges can I apply on the basis of my AIEEE rank?
  5. Can I get admission in any government engineering colleges through AIEEE after scoring 2.56 rank in AIEEE?
  6. How to apply for colleges through AIEEE under 15% quota in Pune colleges? Is it through central counseling or do we have to approach the colleges directly?
  7. Can I get any NIT or Central government college in AIEEE after scoring AIR of 115685 in AIEEE and 4535 in SC?
  8. Which state government college can I get through AIEEE after scoring AIEEE rakn of 29000?
  9. List of colleges in which I can have in AIEEE counseling after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? Opening and closing ranks?
  10. Which college could I get after scoring 52000 rank in AIEEE with state rank of 8000? Will I be called for counseling? Which branch is appropriate for me?
  11. How many AIEEE colleges are there? In which college will I get after scoring an AIR of 127599?
  12. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of government colleges in Haryana? When is he sports round of counseling in AIEEE?
  14. What is the date of AIEEE state counseling of Uttarkhand?
  15. How to know whether I am selected for WASE exam?
  16. Am I eligible for IITs or NITs having scored less than 50% in 12th class?
  17. In which Government Colleges can I get with an AIEEE score of 20,000 and 27000 state rank in UP?
  18. What should I do to become an auto mobile engineer? -- [New]
11th October 2011, 12:49 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which government colleges can I get with 140054 rank in AIEEE? How to know about the central counseling through AIEEE?

As your rank is very less in AIEEE so i do not think you will get any good government college.

for more details you can contact last year's opening and closing rank of AIEEE.

19th October 2011, 11:25 PM
SUBHO010

Smile Re: Which government colleges can I get with 140054 rank in AIEEE? How to know about the central counseling through AIEEE?

Your rank is really very less so its really tough for you to get into some nice Govt. college or private institutes.
You will get a list of colleges in the official CBSE counselling website
www.ccb.nic.in
Check out the closing ranks for different colleges.
In that way you will easily get the college you are searching for

All the best

Last edited by SUBHO010; 22nd October 2011 at 03:14 PM. Reason: POSTED TWICE
19th October 2011, 11:45 PM
SUBHO010

Smile Re: Which government colleges can I get with 140054 rank in AIEEE? How to know about the central counseling through AIEEE?

Your rank is really very less so its really tough for you to get into some nice Govt. college or private institutes.
You will get a list of colleges in the official CBSE counselling website
www.ccb.nic.in
Check out the closing ranks for different colleges.
In that way you will easily get the college you are searching for.

To enquire about the counselling the same sit is aplicable.

All the best
12th February 2012, 10:44 PM
qwertyuiop2758

Default Re: Which government colleges can I get with 140054 rank in AIEEE? How to know about the central counseling through AIEEE?

Dear

As your rank is very less in AIEEE so I do not think you will get any good government college.

For more details you can contact last year's opening and closing rank of AIEEE.
You may get some of the private colleges like:-
1.KIIT
2.VIT
2.SRM
4.MANIPAL.....etc....

Thankyou

Aishwarya Mehrotra
11th June 2012, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i got a rank of 149565 in aieee 2012..plz suggest me the best private engg colleges in which i can get myself admitted and plz let me know whether admission to reputed institutes such as VIT,SRM chennai are open for me or not.. i would be highly obliged if u show me the way..
thank you.
11th June 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

plz provide me the list of colleges under aieee for air 150000 and state rank 16000. i am from jaipur.
11th June 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 76 marks and my rank is 179328... so can you please tell me that can i get any government college as per this rank.?i will be really thankful to you if you can give an answer to my question..
25th June 2012, 10:47 PM
nitin yadov

which college can i get on air 22000?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?