23rd April 2011, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in government college under AIEEE if I have a compartment in Maths?

Sir i want to know can get admission in govt. College of aieee.
I m confused becoz i think i will get compartement in maths...
Plz reply soon
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for AIEEE and IIT JEE if I have compartment in maths and chemistry? Will I get a good college? Any chance for Aeronautical Stream?
  2. Can I get admission in COMEDK college? I have compartment in Maths
  3. Can I go for AIEEE or SEEE counseling if I have compartment in Maths?
  4. Can I get admission in a good college after having compartment in Maths exam(12th)
  5. Can I get admission in MAM college Jammu? I have a compartment in CBSE Maths
  6. Do I have a chance to get admission in engineering? I have got compartment in one subject in CBSE and now writing compartment exam
  7. Can I give re-compartment exam after failing compartment in Maths?
  8. Can compartment students take counselling of AIEEE and Punjab CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to get government job if I have failed in one of the subject in 10th standard?
  10. Will I get admission in Medical college if got compartmental in Maths?
  11. Will my compartment marks be considered by medical colleges? -- [New]
  12. Is there any way to join B.Tech course after clearing compartment in this year itself? Will I get admission in any other colleges after scoring 50% in rest of the subjects?
  13. Am I eligible for AIEEE counseling or seat in engineering if I have compartment in Chemistry?
  14. How can I save my 1 year if got compartment in Physics of 12th?
  15. Compartment in 1 subject(eco) in class 12th
  16. If I score good in AIEEE and pass the compartment exam then will I be allowed for admission in Engineering or Architecture?
  17. Am I eligible for COMEDK, MHT CET and AIEEE counseling after getting a compartment in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  18. Can i get education loan for abroad study after having compartment in Mathematics?
8th August 2011, 03:12 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: How to get admission in government college under AIEEE if I have a compartment in Maths?

The government colleges which take admissions on the basis of the result of class 12th board are NIT, and DTU.

You will be eligible to take admission in one of these colleges only if you get a good enough rank in AIEEE exam along with at least 60% aggregate marks in class 12th board in PCM.

If you don't have secured this much percentage then you will not be eligible to take admission and you application for the admission will be rejected at the time of counselling.
15th December 2011, 01:55 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission in government college under AIEEE if I have a compartment in Maths?

hi i am happy say you should have complete your 12 th with good marks and apply AIEEE exam then if you will get good rank in that ,then you can can admission in got college all the best
31st January 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

How can i prepare aieee in short time?
5th June 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i have failed in maths in my 12th boards this year 2012. I want to know wheter there is any chance of getting a seat in aieee or any of the medical colleges (under government) next year that is on 2013, if i clear my compart with a good score and more than 60% if i score in PCM bt maths with my compart mark? and maths is my main subject, since we don't have any fourth subject. so i am confuse.
please let me know sir.
29th June 2013, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

si, will am eligeble for counselling of b.tech after geeting compartment in math
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?