28th June 2011, 11:11 AM
luckysunny

Government colleges in India offering admission in B.Tech on the basis of AIEEE marks?

government colleges in india(other than nit) offering admission inb.tech on the basis of aieee marks

Related Questions:
  1. How many colleges in Gujarat are offering admission on AIEEE basis?
  2. Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?
  3. Is it possible to get admission in colleges of Aeronautical Engineering only on the basis of state board marks? Any government colleges having Aeronautical branch? Any government scheme for fees concession?
  4. Any chance to get admission in good universities after scoring an AIEEE rank of 40000? Colleges and universities in Maharashtra that take admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  5. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  6. Admission in gujrat government colleges without GUJCET? on the basis of AIEEE or CBSE boards marks?
  7. List of colleges in Delhi NCR which take admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  8. Admission in AIEEE colleges in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will i be able to get any government seat in Kerala after securing 56 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE?
  10. Any chance for admission in government engineering colleges in UP with 50% marks in AIEEE and 30,4000 rank?
  11. List of colleges offering admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  12. List of colleges in which I can have in AIEEE counseling after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? Opening and closing ranks?
  13. Colleges in which I can get admission for marine engineering or mechanical engineering after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  14. List of all the engineering colleges offering admission on the basis of AIEEE exam?
  15. Which are the best engineering colleges in India offering B.Tech in Mechatronics/Mechanical?
  16. What rank can I expect after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? I am from SC category -- [New]
  17. Which are the colleges which consider admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  18. Which colleges or NITs can I get after getting a rank of 236810 with 57 marks?
4th July 2011, 12:39 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Government colleges in India offering admission in B.Tech on the basis of AIEEE marks?

[B]Dear friend,[B]
Only NIT's are the offical government college which took addmission through aieee fully.There are 28 nit's which recurit students from aieee entrance exam.

If you want other government college which recruit student through aieee are state government college.Because 10% seat of state goverment college fill through aieee entrance exam.

Good luck
4th July 2011, 09:10 PM
digvijaygarg

Default Re: Government colleges in India offering admission in B.Tech on the basis of AIEEE marks?

Hi User
Only NITS do so..but there are certain colleges which are under government fees structure but government has given them autonomy like Punjab Engineering College,Mata Vaishno Devi University
These universities get grants from governments....
22nd July 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

I'm study in diploma gtu. So i have elligible for iit-jee and aieee exam.
29th July 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i got air 136436 rank and i have sc category can i expect any seat in further rounds plz reply me
10th April 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

what to do to take admission in DCE?
11th May 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

which collage will available on scoring 105 marks in aieee
6th June 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to known about all Engineering College which is related to AIEEE
11th June 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

I hv got 90.4% in 12th board n hv aieee rank 144636, can i get admsn in any of state government colleges for btech , plz plz suggest if ther's any
12th June 2012, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 422458 RANK ND 127443 RANK IN OBC CATEGORY.WHAT TYPE OF B.TECH COLLEGE (GOVT)CAN I GET ?
21st June 2012, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

i got 47% in pcm in 12th and having 302980 rank in aieee(general) may i get any gov. College
25th June 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Are there sports quata available for the student in AIEEE Engineering colleges colleges in Gujarat.
24th July 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

I got 2487 rank in LEET exam in OBC category.What type of govt.b tech college can i get?
28th May 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

My name is Neeraj. I gave the exam of 10 2 from haryana board . My possibly marks obtained 85%in12. My jee mark obtained 62. Can I get the admission DCE DELHI, Netaji Subhas Institute of technology .DELHI & YMCA FARIDABAD.
2nd June 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

can i get any govt collage
i have 98 marks in jee main
and 5113 in uptu (obc)
sir please suggest..
17th June 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here kband then click Submit.
17th June 2013, 10:49 PM
rinku6

Universities in which the admissions are made on the basis of AIEEE Rank:

Birla Institute of Technology, Patna

ITM University, Gurgaon

University institute of Engg & Technology, Punjab

University of Petroleoum & Energy studies, Dehradun (20% seats through AIEEE)

Thapar University, Patiyala

Lingaya’s University, Faridabad

Japyee Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur

Manav Rachana International University, Faridabad

Sastra University (30% seats t through AIEEE)

Thanks..
17th June 2013, 11:31 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear..............

List of best Government engineering college in India.............

Indian Institute of Technology IIT Kanpur, Kanpur

Indian Institute of Technology IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur

Indian Institute of Technology IIT Bombay, Mumbai

Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology (NSIT), New Delhi

Indian Institute of Technology IIT Madras, Chennai

Hindustan Inst. Of Engineering Technology, Chennai

Indian Institute of Technology IIT Delhi, Delhi

P.E.S Institute of Technology, Banglore

Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI), Mumbai

University Inst of Engg and Tech, Chandigarh

Indian Institute of Information Technology(IIT), Allahabad

Good luck................
18th June 2013, 01:03 AM
Nexxis
Junior Member+

1. Indian Institute of Information Technology, Jhalwa, Allahabad (U.P.)
2. Indian Institute of Information Technology, Amethi, A campus of IIIT Allahabad (UP)
3. Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management, Gwalior (M.P.)
4. Pandit Dwarka Prasad Mishra Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing, Jabalpur (M.P.)
5. Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing, Kanchipuram, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
18th June 2013, 09:08 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

List of Government Colleges offering admission to B.Tech. on the basis of AIEEE marks:-

-Indian Institute of Information Technology - Allahabad
-International Institute of Information Technology - Hyderabad
-University of Petroleum & Energy Studies - Deheradun
-Atal Bihari Bajapayee Indian Institute of Information Technology & management - Gwalior
-JK Institute of Applied Physics - Allahabad
-Manav Rachna International University - Faridabad
30th June 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

My name manish.i am diploma holdar can i get any government b.tech college rply fast plz sir
12th July 2013, 07:17 PM
lipusahoo141
Senior Member+

dear friend.....

Government colleges in India offering admission in B.Tech on the basis of AIEEE marks
---------------------------------

1.Thapar University, Patiyala
2.Birla Institute of Technology, Patna
3.Japyee Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur
4.Sastra University
5.Lingaya’s University, Faridabad
6.University institute of Engg & Technology, Punjab
7.Birla Institute of Technology, Patna
8.Indian Institute of Technology IIT Delhi, Delhi
9.Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology
10.Indian Institute of Technology IIT Kanpur, Kanpur
11.Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute
12.Indian Institute of Information Technology
13.Hindustan Inst. Of Engineering Technology, Chennai
14.Manav Rachna International University - Faridabad
15.Atal Bihari Bajapayee Indian Institute of Information Technology & management
1st December 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

procedure of admission in b-tech through lateral entry
3rd May 2014, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello i get 61 marks in aieee from obc please tell me any best gov. College which can give me admisson
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?