12th May 2016, 05:13 PM
achUuZz

Government colleges in Kerala offering MAster's in Communicative Journalism?

I have completed my degree in journalism with 70% mark and i am interested to do master in communicative journalism in any reputed government college in kerala... Could you please find out some names of government colleges .. And how can i prepare for the entrance examination. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  2. Which government colleges are offering company secretary course in Kerala? Details about this course?
  3. Colleges offering masters in broadcast journalism course and MBA in mass communication?
  4. How to do masters in journalism after doing graduation?
  5. Universities and colleges in Kerala and India offering Ph.D?
  6. List of colleges offering diploma in Development studies? I am doing masters in Journalism
  7. List of best colleges which offers masters in social work?
  8. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  9. List of the government colleges in Kerala having communication and journalism courses
  10. Should I join B.Ed and discontinue Post Graduation in Journalism to become a Teacher?
  11. Which are the courses under mass communication?
  12. What are the colleges offering Journalism courses?
  13. Which courses are available related to Journalism? Which are the colleges offering them?
  14. Government colleges offering masters in physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the colleges offering BSc MLT courses in Kerala? Which are the government institutes? How many seats are available?
  16. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
  17. Which are the top government colleges for Journalism in Delhi?
  18. Which are the granted and self finance colleges offering bachelor degree in mass communication and journalism?
12th May 2016, 11:08 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government colleges in Kerala offering MAster's in Communicative Journalism?

List of colleges in Kerala offering Masters in mass communication and journalism:

Farook College
Post Office
Farook college,Ramanattukara, Kerala

Government Brennen College
Dharmadam , Thalassery
Kerala

M.P. Moothedath Memorial College Sree Narayana Trusts College Shoranur, Palakkad, Kerala
12th May 2016, 11:14 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government colleges in Kerala offering MAster's in Communicative Journalism?

Here is list of colleges in Kerala offering Masters in communication and journalism:

University Of Kerala
near Aasam Sawar 23, Palayam airport RD, Palayam Trivandrumpuram, Kerala

Farook College
P.O. Farook college, ramanattukara
Kerala 673632

M.E.S Keveeyam college
Valamchery, Malampuram, Kerala
Phone no. 0494 2644380
14th May 2016, 06:53 PM
monu2681992

There are many government colleges that are enrolling students for the degree master in communicative journalism. Even the educational fee of these colleges are very cheap.
you can complete your master in communicative journalism within 50k of the money value.

This much cheap the government colleges of Kerala is.
Even the literacy rate is also cent percent, so no issue of having doubt on the faculty as well as college.

Mentioned below are the list of colleges in Kerala offering Masters in communication and journalism :

1. Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication (AIMC)
2. HERITAGE INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & COMMUNICATION
3. University of Kerala
4. Mahatma Gandhi University
5. Amrita School of Art and Sciences
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?