4th July 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Government courses which provide good opportunities in Computer Field? Which are the hardware and software courses after passing 12th or graduation

I want to know about some government courses which provide good opportunity in the computer field. please tell me about hardware and software courses after 12th or graduation.

Related Questions:
9th October 2012, 06:22 PM
raiatul1988

Thumbs up Re: Government courses which provide good opportunities in Computer Field? Which are the hardware and software courses after passing 12th or graduation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about some government courses which provide good opportunity in the computer field. please tell me about hardware and software courses after 12th or graduation.
Hi,

Today IT Indus tries is the Best option for Carrier.
If you are 12th. and want to Software field then Enrolled in BCA, MCA or BSc, MSc(CS).
or you join in Diploma with Computer Science.
If you are graduate then enrolled in MCA with Sikkim Manipal Uni..
9th October 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government courses which provide good opportunities in Computer Field? Which are the hardware and software courses after passing 12th or graduation

SIR I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT GOVERNMENT COMPUTER COURSES . AFTER GRADUATON
8th November 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government courses which provide good opportunities in Computer Field? Which are the hardware and software courses after passing 12th or graduation

I'm syb.com student in commerce stream can i eligeable for softwere diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?