19th April 2011, 02:38 PM
ertguy

Courses for getting a job in software or hardware companies after B.Tech?

i am doing my b.tech final year.and i am not intrested on further studies.so i preffer job.can u tel me which courses are better me to do job either software or hardware.my aggrigate is 55.

19th April 2011, 07:57 PM
Mundel

Default Re: Courses for getting a job in software or hardware companies after B.Tech?

There are different courses for getting jobs in Hardware and Software companies like you learn about the design and software making process from a insitute then you can get better job
19th April 2011, 10:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses for getting a job in software or hardware companies after B.Tech?

To begin in first of all you need to decide whether you would like to make a career in Hardware or Software field. This is important as you need make a career in the field that you are interested in. If you are not interested in both Hardware or Software field you can think of changing streams. You could take up an MBA. You can choose from streams like HR, Finance, Marketing based on your interest.
3rd October 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

i completed MCA in 2006.so there is gap.to get a s/w job in which course i need to join
8th December 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

latest software walkins in bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?