22nd October 2011, 07:13 AM
venkatrj

Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc MPC?

i have done my Bsc(m.p.c) . iwant do a govt job .how can i get the govt job .and is there any govt notification recently

Related Questions:
  1. Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc MPC?
  2. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc MPC course in March?
  3. What are the job opportunities after doing BSc(MPC) final year?
  4. What are the job opportunities available for me after completion of B.Sc course?
  5. What is the employment opportunities available for government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  6. What are the various job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc course? -- [New]
  7. How to get a job in custom department after completing BSc(MPC)
  8. What are the opportunities available to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  9. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  10. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it better to do Polytechnic after completion of 10th class? What are the various job opportunities available?
  12. What type of jobs can I get after completing BSc(MPC)
  13. What type of government job opportunities are available after completion of diploma in EEE?
  14. What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?
  15. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  16. Opportunities available for me after doing BSc Hotel Management from a government college? Job opportunities in government sector after completing this course?
  17. How to do Pilot job after completing BSc degree(MPC)
  18. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
22nd October 2011, 10:37 AM
amuyoga

Thumbs up Re: Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc MPC?

you need to do B.ED in addition with your B.SC,to apply for government job..

otherwise you can apply for any bank exams for the post of probationary officers...
you can also apply for railway exams..

you can also apply for upsc exams for the post of police officers...
27th October 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc MPC?

kindly let me know how to get into agricultural jobs after completing Bsc mpc
9th January 2012, 10:43 PM
suman27
Member+

hello,

You have lot of chances for your quaification.you have chances in both private and public sector.

the sectors present in public sector::
postal
Inidan army
Indian navy
railway recruitment board
staff selection commission(SSC)
ap police
VRO/VRA
union public service commission(UPSC)
Inteligence bureau
forest jobs
high court
lecturer jobs
pubic sector banks

and many

for details
check www.govtjobs.com
www.yeswecan.co.in

good luck.
4th February 2013, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

hai! Iam Renuka i compleate my bs c (mpcs) with 65% .
So,i want to get a private job plz tell me?
14th May 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

i have completed bsc.mpc with 70%. i want private or government job with my qualification, if any job available please send me.
25th June 2013, 08:09 PM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc MPC
---------------------------------

1.high court
2.staff selection commission
3.pubic sector banks
4.railway recruitment board
5.postal
6.lecturer jobs
7.Inteligence bureau
8.staff selection commission
9.forest jobs
10.Inteligence bureau
11.railway recruitment board
12.postal
13.forest jobs
14.pubic sector banks
15.Inidan army
9th July 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I am complete my intermidiate 75% which group i can join in degree course plz send me reaply
11th February 2016, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my degree with bsc(mpc) 1st year i get to known that preparing from no to get a govt job so what job is best
14th June 2023, 08:52 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

After completing a B.Sc in MPC (Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry), there are several government job opportunities available. Some potential career paths for B.Sc MPC graduates in the government sector include:

Defense Services: You can apply for various positions in the Indian Armed Forces such as the Indian Army, Indian Air Force, and Indian Navy. These positions may include officers in technical branches, flying branches, or administrative roles.

Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO): ISRO offers job opportunities for B.Sc MPC graduates in areas such as satellite technology, research, and development. You can apply for positions in the technical and scientific fields.

Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs): PSUs like Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), and National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) offer job opportunities for B.Sc MPC graduates. You can apply for positions such as Junior Engineers, Assistant Technicians, or Lab Assistants in various departments.

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Exams: The Staff Selection Commission conducts exams for various job positions in central government departments and ministries. B.Sc MPC graduates can apply for jobs like Scientific Assistant, Junior Engineer, or Junior Technical Assistant through SSC exams.

State Government Jobs: Each state government has its own Public Service Commission (PSC) that conducts exams for various government job positions. B.Sc MPC graduates can explore opportunities in state government offices, state-owned corporations, and other state government institutions.

Teaching Positions: B.Sc MPC graduates can apply for teaching positions in government schools, colleges, and universities. You can become primary or secondary school teachers or pursue higher education for assistant professor or lecturer positions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?