24th April 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Which group should I take in 11th standard to become a fashion designer?

which group should i take in 11th std to become a fashion designer in future

6th August 2012, 05:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which group should I take in 11th standard to become a fashion designer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

To begin a career as a designer in Fashion Technology, candidate must posses natural skill along with academic. One must be very creative to combine colors, shades and textures, and express their ideas in sketches. Subjects such as drawing, painting, home science and computer graphics in the initial stages gives a good base to candidates who are seeking to pursue a career in Fashion Designing.

There are various Institutes offering Under Graduate Degree and Diploma courses in Fashion Designing. To be eligible for these programs candidate must have passed the +2 level of Examination in any stream from a recognized Board with a fairly good aggregate of marks.

Following are the list of some of the highly reputed Institutes offering various programs in Fashion Designing:

Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology

National Institute of Fashion Technology

Pearl Academy of Fashion

National Institute of Design

Apeejay Institute of Design

Pearl Academy of Fashion

For further information, refer to the official website of the Institutes mentioned above.
26th January 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which group should I take in 11th standard to become a fashion designer?

which group should i study to became a fashion designer
26th January 2013, 05:40 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

In order to become a Fashion Designer,you will require to meet these Eligibility :-

For Fashion Design Degree :-

Educational qualification :- You should be 10+2 pass out in stream from recognized board/university.

For Fashion Design Technology :-

Educational qualification :- You will have to take Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

Marks :- Your minimum marks in 10+2 should be 60% minimum.

Age :- Your maximum age should not exceed above 23 years.

Reservation of seats for this program-me as per category wise :-
26th January 2013, 09:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

To apply for Fashion Designer Course in India you must pass your 10+2 from a recognised Board of Education. There is rules for subjects in 10+2 means should be pass 10+2 in any stream.

After passing 10+2 you can apply for entrance examination that are conducted by National Institute of Fashion Designing ( NIFD) on the national level.

Those who get a good rank in the entrance exam will get a good college. The colleges which are good for fashion designing course are mentioned below:

NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY (NIFT)
New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Gandhinagar

NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF DESIGN
New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bangalore

JD INSTITUTE OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY,New Delhi

PEARL ACADEMY OF FASHION (PAF),New Delhi

APEEJAY INSTITUTE OF DESIGN, New Delhi

You can also contact some private colleges which give admission on the basis of first come first serve.

For more information visit http://www.nift.ac.in
19th April 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

is that okay if we take commerce as a stream in 11 to do fashion designing
28th May 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

is that okay if we take commerce with ec
as a stream in 11 to do fashion designing

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/group-should-i-take-11th-standard-become-fashion-designer-735825.html#ixzz2UbDB7rVN
4th June 2013, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

what is d scope of englisg in communication group in 11th std?
1st February 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

we can take commerce in 11th standard for doing fashion designing >?????
20th April 2014, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to opt for science bio but i really want to become a very good fashion designer. So i want to know if this stream is good ir not as i want to to get admission in nift so will i get enough time for the preparation of the entrance exam.
8th May 2017, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I take commerce group in 11th to become a fashion designer or a visual communication? Please reply I'm confused??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?