15th January 2016, 02:45 PM
RJ Rahman

Guidance for career after B.Sc in Textile

Well actually am doing B.Sc in textile after my h.s.c. I am a student from commerce group and i am very much confused because of it. Please guide me.

Related Questions:
15th January 2016, 11:45 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidance for career after B.Sc in Textile

B.Sc stands for bachelors in Science If you are interested for Higher study then you can choose MBA in textile as you belongs to Commerce group it will help more.

MBA is a Post graduate course where you can choose textile as a Specialization after that you can get job in textile company . Rather if you can do any fashion Designing course then you can be a good fashion designer as you are having good textile knowledge.
15th January 2016, 11:53 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Guidance for career after B.Sc in Textile

B.Sc in Tetile is a very different option that you have chosen as a career. It is always great to see person taking these kind of courses. India is a Agricultural country and cotton is produced in India. SO we will have lot of textile industry. No recently handlooms day was celebrated so there will be revolution happen in Textile Industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?