28th July 2015, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue degree while working in government sector? Will it be valued for higher government position?

If anyone person who has govt. LDC clerk throw SSC and he wants to graduate from distance education in b.a. degree during with his job .so tell me it is possible for any govt. clerk and his degree is valued for higher govt. position and not face any problem in future.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology?
  2. Criteria to be eligible for a government job? What should I do to pursue a government job after final year?
  3. What will I do after BSc in chemistry research
  4. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  5. Travel and tourism jobs in government sector?
  6. Salary of Law officers in Banks? Qualification required to become a Law officer?
  7. If I choose Humanities in 11th standard what will be my profession?
  8. Government job for 31 years old working in Telecom sector?
  9. Which is the best commerce school in Chandigarh for 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get a good job after B.Sc Zoology?
  11. Which course is a better choice for me between M.Tech and M.Sc after completion of B.Tech?
  12. How to get Job in Government sector or private sector being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Physics and working as Lecturer?
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  14. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  15. How can I get a job in Government Sector if I am working in Trunky project as process executive and project engineer with 2 years of experience?
  16. Recruitment available in Government sector for B.E.(CSE) graduate?
  17. Can I get a job after completing BCA?
  18. What should I do to have a stable future in 2-3 years being a Commerce Graduate?
29th July 2015, 09:04 PM
pjgp

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue degree while working in government sector? Will it be valued for higher government position?

Even if you do government clerk job you can do graduation in b.a through distance mode of education.
In distance mode you have to full time course then this certificate is valid for government jobs.
Eligibilities for government clerk jobs:
educational qualification:10+2 ,diploma full time course,graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?