24th August 2015, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs being a 10th candidate of Distance Education?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my 10th and I have completed through Distance Education. I would like to know without Intermediate am I eligible for applying Government jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs being a 10th candidate of Distance Education? -- [New]
  2. What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Distance B.Sc(Physics) candidate?
  3. Is a BCA(distance education) pursuing candidate eligible for bank PO? List of Government sectors can be applied by the candidate
  4. Am I eligible for any government job after doing B.Com from EIILM University in distance education?
  5. Distance learning programs of Allahabad Agricultural Institute valid in other states for higher education and government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply for government or non government job after completing education in distance college?
  7. What is the eligibility for government job?
  8. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  9. How to do B.Ed after doing B.E with ECE?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Government Jobs as Bank POs and Clerks having scored 55% in 10th, 66% in Intermediate and 47% in Graduation being a candidate from BC-E category?
  11. Am I eligible for government jobs as Software engineer?
  12. Is Annamalai University degree valid for Government jobs?
  13. Can I apply for Government jobs after doing Electrical Engineering Diploma course in IGNOU?
  14. Is M.Phil from distance education eligible for government jobs in MP?
  15. Can I apply for government jobs after completing graduation in B.A Arts through distance mode?
  16. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  17. Distance education degree holder can apply for government jobs?
  18. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
25th August 2015, 02:29 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs being a 10th candidate of Distance Education?

To be very frank, there is hardly any good government job at the 10th level, you can get government jobs in Indian army at very low posts like driver, sweeper, tailor, cook etc. So, from my point of view, you should first do your 10+2 from a recognized board in science stream, so that you can apply for the better jobs like:

>>NDA/NA entrance exam.

>>Special Class Railway Apprentice exam.

>>Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant exam.

On the other hand, there are numerous government job entrance exams at the bachelor's degree level like:

1. Union Public Service Commission entrance exams like Civil Services, Combined Defense Services etc.

2. Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level examination and many more.
25th August 2015, 05:22 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs being a 10th candidate of Distance Education?

There is no good government job available at the 10th level. So if you will follow my advice you to complete your 10+2 and bachelor's degree from a recognized university, so that you can become eligible for good government jobs.

Some of the entrance jobs at bachelor's degree level are:

1. IBPS Bank PO and clerk exam.

2. Combined defense services.

3. Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level exam.

4. SBI entrance exams.
25th August 2015, 06:24 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there are only few low grade jobs on the basis of the 10th class. So I do not think you should go with the jobs.

According to me you should complete your intermediate first and then appear for the various vacancy for the LDC, DEO and PA post. The examination is conducted by the SSC every year. There are jobs in the defence services after the 10+2.

So you should prepare for the examination along with the 10+2 and also if you do not have good financial or economic condition you can do some part jobs in private firms as according to your capability. You can also offer the tution of lower standard student.
25th August 2015, 08:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have completed my 10th and I have completed through Distance Education. I would like to know without Intermediate am I eligible for applying Government jobs?
After completion of 10th standard, you can apply for government sector jobs in railway department as group D post.

Railway Group D posts name given below.

Trackman
Helper
Porter
Khalasi
Safaiwalas
Asstt Pointsman
Hospital Attendant
Peon
Sanitary Cleaner
Vendor

Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from a recognized board are eligible for railway group D exam.

Your age should be in between 18 years to 33 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?