13th December 2015, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Does IGATE conduct Group Discussion in On-Campus Interview?

Hello,
Does most of the company conduct Group Discussion in their On-Campus Drive? I am going to attend On-Campus Drive for IGATE and want to know that this company will take Group Discussion?

Related Questions:
19th December 2015, 08:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IGATE conduct Group Discussion in On-Campus Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Does most of the company conduct Group Discussion in their On-Campus Drive? I am going to attend On-Campus Drive for IGATE and want to know that this company will take Group Discussion?
Eligibility criteria of iGate recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for iGate is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for iGate recruitment.

Group Discussion is not conducted during the time of iGate recruitment.

Selection process for iGate recruitment:-

Aptitude test
Technical test
HR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?