19th March 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Guidelines to apply in government sector after Hotel Management?

i am doing 4year degree course in hotel management,and i am intersted in goverment sector,so please give me the guidelines in which goverment sector i aaply after my degree

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in government sector after passing degree course in Hotel Management?
  2. Should I go for MBA in HM or Masters in HM or M.Sc in HM? What is the difference between all of them?
  3. Is there any Hotel management related jobs available in government sector?
  4. How to shift to government sector like Railway, LIC, government of Tourism? I am a Hotel management graduate
  5. In which government sector we will get job after completion of Hotel Management and BHMCT course?
  6. How may I apply for jobs in USA and Canada in hotel and tourism sector?
  7. Which sector of hotel management job is suitable after completing B.Sc in hotel management from Ranjita IHM Bhubaneshwar?
  8. Can I get job in Government sector if completed Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology and having 2 years of experience in Hotel Industry?
  9. Which high cadre jobs under government sector can i get after Hotel Management?
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector for Hotel Management Diploma student?
  11. Which are the government department in which Hotel Management Graduate can apply?
  12. How can I apply job in USA or Canada? I'm doing B.Sc in hotel management
  13. Government job in hospitality sector for BHMCT holder? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of bachelor degree in hotel management?
  15. How may I apply for a job in USA or in Canada? I'm doing B.Sc in Hotel management
  16. How to apply for governemnt sector jobs in Tourism? -- [New]
  17. Best institute for Hotel Management in Delhi and types of questions asked in entrance exam for the same?
  18. Does appearance and personality matters to join Hotel Management course?
6th July 2011, 04:45 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Guidelines to apply in government sector after Hotel Management?

After your degree you are eligible for bank PO exams and civil services exam so
prepare for that ..
both exam are tough exam so you take some tuition and study
through out the syllabus ..
good luck
17th March 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Guidelines to apply in government sector after Hotel Management?

i am doing 1year diploma course in hotel management,and i am intersted in goverment sector,so please give me the guidelines in which goverment sector i aaply after my diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?