21st April 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I make my career in Astrology after 10th? Is it good step to do Aeronautical engineering?

Sir i am Atharva Patil i have a keen interest in astrology and I want to become an aeronautical engineer from 5 std please all my dreams I want to make it true I am in 10 std living in sangli . Now I know much more about astronomy comparing the children's of my age so please help me and please guide me. I need some ones help to give me a right way to go nasa and a strong guidance.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after sslc for aeronautical engineering?
  2. Good career options after scoring 85% in 10th? How is it to do Aeronautical engineering?
  3. Possibility to change stream with Astrology for B.E. student? Benefits of Ph.D in Astrology?
  4. Is it necessary to pursue M.A.(Astrology) for admission in Ph.D in Astrology programme?
  5. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  7. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  8. What should I do for a good career after completing B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering?
  9. In which stream I should study Diploma in Engineering to make future brighter after completing 10th?
  10. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  11. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Which course is better to take in diploma course to do in Tezpur University?
  13. What is the next step to be taken after completing B.E in Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. List good colleges for doing Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Coimbatore?
  15. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Astrology from karpagam university after completion of M.Sc Astrology?
  17. List of universities and their contract details for Ph.D in Astrology?
  18. List of universities offering Ph.D in Astrology?
21st April 2016, 07:43 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: How can I make my career in Astrology after 10th? Is it good step to do Aeronautical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i am Atharva Patil i have a keen interest in astrology and I want to become an aeronautical engineer from 5 std please all my dreams I want to make it true I am in 10 std living in sangli . Now I know much more about astronomy comparing the children's of my age so please help me and please guide me. I need some ones help to give me a right way to go nasa and a strong guidance.
Being astrologer and Aeronautical engineering is completely different field. Astrology is kind of having knowledge about positions of planets, sun & moon. It is more depend upon philoshphy rathar than technical knowledge.
However, Aeronautical engineering is totally a technical aspect about space, aerospace and people involved in it called astronauts.
Being aeronautical engineer leads you to get into NASA(National Aeronautics and Space Administration).
>>Eligibility for Aeronautical Engineering>>
>One must have passed intermediate with PCM(Physics, Chemistry & Maths).
>College fees vary from college to college.
>Later you will be provided to work in ISRO(Indian Space Research Organisation) or even in NASA.
21st April 2016, 10:57 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I make my career in Astrology after 10th? Is it good step to do Aeronautical engineering?

Aeronautical engineering is a branch of aerospace which deals with the study, design and construction of aircrafts.

The candidate must have passed 12th with physics, chemistry and maths with at least 60% of marks.

You can appear in these exams to join aeronautical engineering:

JEE

IIST

SET
21st April 2016, 11:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested to join Aeronautical Engineering course then you must pass 12th with physics, chemistry and mathematics from recognised board with minimum of 50% marks 45% for reserved categories. You have to crack the entrance exams given below to join aeronautical engineering after class 12th:

BITSAT

AIEEE

JEE

SET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?