24th March 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

If I get selected in AIPMT then can I choose any medical college of my choice?

i want to know that what is the perpose of giving AIPMTif i selected than can i choose any medical collage in india in my choice and if someone got good ranking in pmt than can he got scholarship in what ranking if not than what is the perpose to get admission in any medical collage?

23rd July 2011, 10:03 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: If I get selected in AIPMT then can I choose any medical college of my choice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know that what is the perpose of giving AIPMTif i selected than can i choose any medical collage in india in my choice and if someone got good ranking in pmt than can he got scholarship in what ranking if not than what is the perpose to get admission in any medical collage?
Dear friend this is not possible you choose your college .............

Because your type so many boys and all boys can choose good colleges..........

That's why this is totally depend on your ranking if you have done good score in exam then you can get good colleges............

But if you have not done good scoring in AIPMT then this is not possible you can choose your college............

But if you have done good scoring then you can choose your college to your mind suggest...............
23rd July 2011, 05:07 PM
0nitesh

Default Re: If I get selected in AIPMT then can I choose any medical college of my choice?

NO, You can not choose any medical college of my choice.
23rd July 2011, 06:37 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

Default Re: If I get selected in AIPMT then can I choose any medical college of my choice?

you can select any medical college in india only if you have a good rank in first 50.

no there is no difference between the students who get good ranking and that of a student with lesser rank below him

no scholarship for anyone other than those sc/st caste students

if a person get rank in between 1 and 2800 he ll surely get a mbbs seat

for apply for aipmt exam

www.aipmt.nic.in

this is a exam conducted exclusively for 15% merit position in medical/dental college in india

bye
24th July 2011, 07:12 PM
kunjeyan5282

Students who are intrested in doing MBBS/B.Pharma ,they appear in AIPMT as through this Exam you get good chances of getting government college forthese degrees if you got good rank in this entrance.
7th May 2013, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

i have secured 65% marks in neet ug which rank can i expect?
25th May 2015, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

I got 333 marks in aipmt 2015 in sc quota what is my chanc of getting mbbs or bds
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?