20th April 2018, 06:39 PM
19Pallavi

Having different names on class 10th mark sheet and graduation certificate, will I face difficulty during background verification for job?

I had completed 10th in 2006 from CBSE board the certificate and mark sheet has my name "Kumari Pallavi Singh". and others graduation and post graduation certificate has only "Pallavi Singh". Will it be a problem during job background verification?

29th April 2018, 08:14 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having different names on class 10th mark sheet and graduation certificate, will I face difficulty during background verification for job?

Yes definitely it will cause problems for you if you have different names on both Graduation certificate and 10th certificate because 10th certificate is a certificate that will be seen in every type of selection. So personally I would like to suggest you to match your names on both the certificate and for that you can apply for name change procedure.
It is quite complicated procedure but yes you have to do it so as to prevent yourself from such problems later in life.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?