15th December 2015, 12:32 PM
Ravi marvell

Height required for SC candidate to qualify the physical test of Delhi Police Sub-Inspector job recruitment process?

How long height is required for SC candidate to qualify the physical test of Delhi police Sub-inspector job recruitment process going to be held soon?

15th December 2015, 08:19 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Height required for SC candidate to qualify the physical test of Delhi Police Sub-Inspector job recruitment process?

One who wishes to join Delhi Police have to appear for the exam conducted by the Delhi Police Recruitment Board.

The eligibility criteria to join Delhi Police are as under:-

-The candidate should be an Indian.

-The candidate should have passed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university .

-The candidate age limit to apply for the post is from 20 years to 25 years. Relaxation in upper age limit is provided by 5 years for SC/ST and Departmental candidates.

Physical Requirements :

Chest : 81 cm - 85 cm . Relaxable for residents of hill areas by 5 centimeters .

Height : 170 cm . Relaxable for residents of hill areas by 5 centimeters .

-The selection process involves of written exam and physical test.
15th December 2015, 08:36 PM
maakaladla

Default Re: Height required for SC candidate to qualify the physical test of Delhi Police Sub-Inspector job recruitment process?

Height requirement:-

Minimum of 157.5

Maximum of 170.5 centimetre.

there will also relaxation of age,marks,height,weight for SC/ST,PWD,OBC candidates.

getting entry into delhi police,entrance exam is must
15th December 2015, 10:51 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Height Required:- Minimum 165 cm

Eligibility Criteria for Submission Inspector:- You must have passed graduation in any discipline from recognized university.

Age Limit:- 20 to 25 years

Age relaxation are applicable for different reserved categories as per government rules

Selection Procedure:- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Test,Written Test v& Interview.
11th August 2017, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

What was the height required for sc candidates for si selections in telangana state?
9th October 2021, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Sc candidate hight for male
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?