7th May 2018, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

Is height and weight criteria available in all posts of MPSC recruitment?

Hi friends, I have heard that height and weight criteria is available in all the recruitment of MPSC. Is it true? I have searched alot but couldn't get the full information. Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many posts are available in MPSC for EEE graduate? When the notifications of these posts will be released?
  2. List of posts available under MPSC recruitment for English graduate -- [New]
  3. What kind of posts are available in MPSC for B.Tech student? Important dates of MPSC recruitment?
  4. List of posts available under MPSC recruitment for Computer Science graduate?
  5. How many posts are available in MPSC for B.Tech(ECE) graduate? When the notifications of these posts will be released?
  6. Can I qualify in Medical Fitness test of HSSC Sub-Inspector recruitment if my height is 161 cms and weight is 64 kgs?
  7. Am I eligible for MPSC entrance exam? My height is 160 Cm
  8. Can I apply for MPSC Exam before Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Old question papers for CRPF?
  10. How can girls join Indian Navy? Which are the posts available for girls? Height and weight requirements for Girls?
  11. Requirements to apply in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment for 21 years old BCom graduate?
  12. Can I qualify in Medical Fitness test of CAPF Sub-Inspector recruitment if my height is 169 cms and weight is 72 kgs?
  13. Can I qualify in Medical Fitness test of CAPF Sub-Inspector recruitment if my height is 159 cms and weight is 68 kgs?
  14. Height and weight limit to enter NDA?
  15. Detailed information about Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Technical recruitment for B.E. Electrical Engineer?
  16. Date of TGT Hindi entrance exam?
  17. Which posts am I eligible for Indian Navy being a girl? What are the Height and Weight requirements to join?
  18. Whole procedure to prepare for CBI exam? Physical requirements for it?
18th July 2018, 12:37 PM
benzoppa

Post Re: Is height and weight criteria available in all posts of MPSC recruitment?

Yes there is height and weight criteria for mpsc recruitment . they are as folows:
candidate should be physically fit

height : 165 cm for men
154 cm for women
chest: 84 cm for men
8th October 2020, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is height and weight criteria available in all posts of MPSC recruitment?

My height is 143 cm am i ligible to give mpsc exam?
17th March 2021, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is height and weight criteria available in all posts of MPSC recruitment?

Is mpsc height criteria is changed class one post in future yes or no because I am first year student in degree my height is 157 cm
10th June 2021, 08:42 PM
Afreen0786

MPSC Physical Measurements

Yes, height and weight are available
Male height should be 165 cm for the post of DySP .
And Female candidates height should be 157cm ,

Male chest= 79cm
no chest measurements are required for female candidates.
11th August 2021, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Which posts of mpsc do not require height.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?