14th December 2017, 12:00 PM
Treeya

Higher studies option after Diploma other than BE or B.Tech?

I have completed diploma in electronics & communication engineering. Now, what can I study for higher studies? But, I don't want to study courses like BE or B.Tech.

14th December 2017, 10:46 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Higher studies option after Diploma other than BE or B.Tech?

If you do not want to pursue Bachelor's degree in Technology or Engineering then you can go for following courses:

1. Bachelor's degree in Science in Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics.

2. Bachelor's degree in Hotel Management.

3. Bachelor of Business Administration.

4. Bachelor of Computer Application.

5. Bachelor of Business Management.

You can select any of above mentioned course.
15th December 2017, 12:02 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Higher studies option after Diploma other than BE or B.Tech?

Being a diploma in electronics and communication engineering degree holder you can pursue bachelor degree in any course ( provided you satisfy their subjects requirement at higher secondary school level ) as diploma degree is considered equivalent to a higher secondary school degree and hence you can look beyond the option of technical degree course too.

Once you complete your graduation you will be eligible for jobs in most of the fields as most of the government jobs does not require specific subject combination during academics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?