6th November 2016, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

How to do my higher studies in Germany for courses related to automobiles?

Hi, I am from Kerala. I have completed my diploma in automobile engineering. I would like to continue higher studies in Germany. I would like to know about different courses related to automobile,top universities, fee structure and eligibility criteria. Please help me. My mail id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Higher studies options available in Germany after Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  2. Higher studies in Germany after B.E
  3. Is there any cutoff B.tech for doing MS by writing GRE and IELTS
  4. Can I apply in Germany for higher studies after scoring 57% in intermediate?
  5. How to join Indian Navy after passing class 12th
  6. Why all people are going to US for higher studies? What's the special in US? What are the courses offered under MS? Pursuing MS degree from Germany is good?
  7. Which course is better between BCA and BBA? Which has more chances to get a job?
  8. What is the procedure followed to do higher studies in Germany after completing diploma in India? -- [New]
  9. Score required to join MS in Automobiles in top universities of Germany and USA?
  10. Which is the best suitable course for job oriented higher studies? List of qualifications and fee structure details?
  11. Which course to study in Canada after B.Com?
  12. Courses related to MS in Mechanical Engineering? Is Germany a good country for doing M.S?
  13. Commerce related courses available to study in Germany for B.Com student of Pakistan?
  14. Am I eligible to do higher studies in Germany after completion of B.E mechanical engineering with 73% marks?
  15. Best stream to d PG in Germany after Mechanical engineering?
  16. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the ways to apply for higher studies in Germany after B.E Mechatronics? Is TOEFL enough?
  18. Full funded scholarships for higher studies in France or Germany?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?