16th June 2012, 08:24 PM
michele14

Eligibility, duration and date of sale of forms for Garhwal University?

hello
i want the info regarding the m.ed in English, it's eligibility, duration, entrance exam dates, form availability from garhwal university.

michele

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course in IP university? Date of admission and duration of the course?
  2. Date of sale of B.Com application forms? Is there any way to fill the form online?
  3. BCA forms for bhu and allahabad university?
  4. Date of sale of M.A English Entrance Exam forms? Date of Entrance Exam?
  5. Can a B.Com final year student change his University continuing the course? I am in Garhwal University
  6. Date of sale of HAS application forms?
  7. Date of sale of M.E counseling applications forms in Anna University? Last date of of submission?
  8. Date of sale of forms of diploma computers after 10th in Pune? Last date of sale of forms?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for medical colleges in Srinagar garhwal? When will the entrance exam be held?
  10. How to do Ph.D in Management from Kumaun University and Garhwal University?
  11. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  12. Is HNBGU Srinagar Garhwal university a good place to study B.Tech?
  13. Where can I get B.A Journalism forms from Delhi University? Last date of sale of forms?
  14. Which Line Should i choose after 12 as i have done non medical? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  16. How to do M.P.Ed in Physical Education after doing PG degree from HNB Garhwal University -- [New]
  17. Which are the institutes offering the course in Biotechnology after 12th?
  18. Am I eligible for OJEE Exam having scored 49% in PCM?
31st July 2012, 10:29 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility, duration and date of sale of forms for Garhwal University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by michele14 View Post
hello
i want the info regarding the m.ed in English, it's eligibility, duration, entrance exam dates, form availability from garhwal university.

michele

Candidate seeking to pursue the Master of Education Program [M.Ed] program through Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University - Department of Education, must have completed the Bachelors Degree in Education [B.Ed] with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from a recognized Institution. The duration of the program is one year. Admission is based on the merit list of the Entrance Examination conducted by the University.

For detail information one may refer to the following address:

Head Of Department,
Department of Education
H.N.B.Garhwal University
Birla Campus
Srinagar. 246174, Uttarakhand

One may also refer to the following Link.
19th October 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility, duration and date of sale of forms for Garhwal University?

my percentage in b.com 45 and in b.ed 80. Can i fill the form m.ed
19th April 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

did b.tech students are eligibilty to done the b.ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?