14th October 2015, 11:27 PM
sumanmht1

What is the fee structure for class 11th non medical and hostel charges in banasthali vidyapeeth

fee structure for class 11th non medical and hostel charges in banasthali vidyapeeth

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses including Hostel charges in Banasthali Vidyapith School for 11th standard?
  2. Procedure for admission into class 11th in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Fee structure of 11th standard admission?
  3. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  4. Percentage to be scored in 10th so as to get admission in 11th standard of Banasthali Vidyapeeth?
  5. Fee structure of Banasthali Vidyapeeth? What is the date for it?
  6. Fee structure for 11th standard including hostel fee?
  7. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Tech in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Which branches of engineering are available?
  8. Details about fee structure of Sai International School with hostel charges?
  9. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  10. What's the admission procedure for 11th std in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan? How may I get sample entrance exam papers?
  11. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Jaipur for 10th BSEB female candidate?
  12. What is the fee structure of B.Tech in IPU with/without hostel charges? I have got 68% in 12th
  13. What's the fee structure and girl's hostel charge at murthal engineering college?
  14. How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan university for 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Fee structure(including hostel charges) for B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  16. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  17. Total fee structure of KIIT exam? Admission fee, hostel charge and mess charges?
  18. What is the fee structure for B.Tech in KITS University Bhubaneshwar?
18th October 2015, 02:35 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for class 11th non medical and hostel charges in banasthali vidyapeeth

The fee structure for 11th standard (Non-medical stream) in Banasthali Vidyapeeth University, Jaipur is as follows:

* Campus Fee (Annual) : Rs. 11,000/-
* Mess Charges for the 10 months only : Rs. 19,500/-
* Electricity & Water for the 10 months only: Rs. 5,500/-
* Room Rent for the 10 months only : Rs. 3,500/-

# Apart from above mentioned charges, one has to deposit one time refundable security deposit of Rs. 10,000/- also.

# Every student is required to deposit additional amount of Rs. 1000/- towards eligibility, identity card, examination fee, enrolment etc.
23rd January 2017, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for class 11th non medical and hostel charges in banasthali vidyapeeth

Is the 11 class student can do any course along with study of 11 class. If yes then can you tell about the courses. Thanks.
2nd March 2020, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage in class 10 to get addmision in class 11
7th April 2020, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

How much fee for class 11 including hostel ? And bansthali was girl school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?