25th December 2015, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study 9th in a hostel for girl candidate?

Dear Sir,
My daughter is in class 8th, because of some personal problems, I want her to be in hostel. She is very intelligent and I want to know that can the admissions take place for class 9th. Please tell me that is it my right decision?
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of schools with hostel facility which offer admission in 9th standard for female candidate in Karnataka?
  2. List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools offering admission in 9th standard with Hostel facility around Kolkata?
  3. Is it beneficial to join Girl's Hostel for 7th student whose guardian is moving to Kerala?
  4. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) for 12th Science girl candidate?
  5. Boys hostel for 9th standard with strict discipline? Cost of such hostel?
  6. Is it beneficial to study Humanities in 11th for a girl who has secured 66% in 10th?
  7. How a 9th standard girl can become Hotel Manager?
  8. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Commerce girl candidate? List of colleges?
  9. Which stream is beneficial to study for Instrumentation Diploma girl candidate? Possibility to get job in Kerala?
  10. Vocational courses for class IX failed? Can I appear for class IX fro IGNOU/Open school?
  11. Is it possible to study SSLC now if I discontinued my studies from 9th standard 4 years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to make a perfect timetable for 9th & 10th class? -- [New]
  13. Is it beneficial to study Polytechnic course for a candidate who has secured 88% in 10th?
  14. What's the fee structure and girl's hostel charge at murthal engineering college?
  15. Is it beneficial to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Abroad for B.Sc candidate?
  16. Is there any age limit for admission in class 9th? Cutoff marks for aptitude test for admission? What is the fee structure with hostel facilities?
  17. How to make proper study time table to score good marks being in 9th standard?
  18. Admission in 10th at Australia after 9th from India?
4th January 2016, 06:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study 9th in a hostel for girl candidate?

It all depends on you and your daughter. If you think that she may not concentrate on studies at home properly then you can surely think of hostel. But it will all depend your daughter to study and if she is good in studies then no need to worry.

Hostel is good when you don't have good schools in your region and you send your child to a far away school so that time is not wasted during travelling to school. If your region has some good schools then no need to send her to hostel.
6th January 2016, 08:11 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study 9th in a hostel for girl candidate?

Hostel is good as well as bad for students. It all depends on the behavior of student in hostel. Initially, students feel themselves free from any bounding from parents and it is a truth that all hostels do not care for students other than studying and at 9th standard, student must be taught social lessons and know about the surrounding and people as only study can not help students to get success.

If good schools are available in the area then it will be better to continue study from home as putting students to hostel is a risk which mostly proves negative.
Parents need to solve their personal issues separately without disturbing the study of the students as parents have a great role to play for success of their children.
So, my opinion is to continue her study from home and try to short out the problem with disturbing the student as this stage up to her higher secondary is a very crucial phase of their education career and few awkward incident may change her fortune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?