26th April 2013, 01:40 PM
anusreeek

Can I do PG in Nanotechnology after passing BSc Physics with computer science and maths?

i passed my bsc physics with computerscience and maths.can i do pg in nanotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Bsc Nanotechnology after passing computer science?
  2. Courses/fields available after BSc computer science? If I had Maths, Physics and Computer Science subjects then am I eligible for it?
  3. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Nanotechnology?
  4. Which branch in M.Sc Physics is a good choice for me being a candidate pursuing B.Sc with Maths, Physics and Computer Science?
  5. Which subject should I choose among Physics, Maths, Computer Science for admission in BSc?
  6. Am I eligible for DSC school assistant in physical science after passing BSc and MSc in physics and B.Ed
  7. Which is better in B.Sc. among Physics, Maths and Computer Science?
  8. Can I do MSc computer science after passing BSc physics?
  9. What can I do after passing 12th? I have taken Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science subjects
  10. Can i join BCA or BSc IT after passing 12th with maths and computer science? Which is better between the two? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I become a Pilot after completing BSc computer science with Maths and Physics?
  12. Cutoff rank for BHU BSc Maths group?
  13. How to do BSc with chemistry after completing BSc with PCM and computer science?
  14. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  15. How to do MSc in Physics after passing BSc in Maths
  16. How to join IGNOU MSc Physics course after passing BSc Computer Science?
  17. Can I do MSc(Computer Science) after BSc Physics, Chemistry and Maths?
  18. List of career options available for a B.Sc(computer science) graduate? List of top colleges I can apply for?
22nd May 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do PG in Nanotechnology after passing BSc Physics with computer science and maths?

can we do nano technology after b.sc?
19th July 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do PG in Nanotechnology after passing BSc Physics with computer science and maths?

Can i do externl msc in physics india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?