22nd July 2012, 09:16 AM
ROCKBUBU

How to appear for PSU exam after completing B.Tech in computer science with 60% marks?

sir i hv completed my b.tech in computer sc & eng having 60% marks.sir i got 46% marks in my +2 sc.sir i want to appear psu exam.can i give it?is psu needs carrer student?

Related Questions:
13th August 2012, 07:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to appear for PSU exam after completing B.Tech in computer science with 60% marks?

With a B.Tech degree, you can appear for PSU exams. You can collect information about available vacancies in the different companies from their official website. Technical positions like assistant engineer, junior engineer etc. can be applied in PSUs. BSNL, BEL, and CDAC etc are companies where in you can apply. If you qualify this exam, a GD and P.I are the next rounds to be cleared.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?