10th June 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for admission in government B.Ed colleges in ex-servicemen quota?

how to apply for admission in government b.ed colleges in ex-service men quota?

Related Questions:
  1. Are management seats available this year in Orissa?
  2. How can I do B.Ed after doing MBA through distance learning? I have done graduation from Rajasthan University
  3. Fee structure details of Vellammal Engg college?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required for LLB? What is the quota of ex-servicemen
  5. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is any quota available for children of ex-servicemen in MP-PET?
  7. Can I join Kerala police at the age of 41 years?
  8. Reservation for ex-servicemen in TNEA? Job opportunities for Civil candidates? -- [New]
  9. How to avail ex-servicemen quota in Medical colleges in Tamil Nadu? Cut-off for admission? Is there a quota in MMC and CMC?
  10. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam?
  11. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  12. Will I get admission in any government medical college in any self financing college under government quota?
  13. What is meant by "district transfer"? I've quallified for ex-servicemen quota for B.Ed and couldn't get seat in science
  14. Is there any NRI quota for engineering for Delhi Government Engineering Colleges?
  15. Am i eligible for MSc with 50% marks in BSc?
  16. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  17. Colleges which have management quota for admission? Does Symbiosis provide management quota for MBA?
  18. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
12th November 2011, 01:25 AM
Beready

Default Re: How to apply for admission in government B.Ed colleges in ex-servicemen quota?

friend,

from which university you want to do B.ed just go to that university
and apply for your course and give the entrance test
i hope you will get the seat .
good luck.
17th March 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for admission in government B.Ed colleges in ex-servicemen quota?

is any ex-service men quota for B.ed course under kannur university
14th December 2012, 09:51 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,

It's really good that you want to pursue B.Ed. It will give a new way to your career. After getting this you can easily get a job in any school as a teacher.

Eligibility Criteria:

1. The candidate must be graduate/post graduate in any stream from recognized University with at least 60 percent marks.

The list of colleges offering B.Ed. course as a distance education is given below:

1. Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi

2. Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning(JMI-CDOL), Delhi

3. Bharathar University

4. University of Jammu Directorate of Distance Education

5. Punjab University- Department of Correspondence studies

6. Kota Open university

7. Himachal Pradesh University International Centre for Distance Education and Open Learning, Shimla, HP

8. Bharathidasan University-Centre of Distance Education

9. Tamilnadu Open University

10. Andhra University School of Distanc education, AP

Way to get admission is just simple. Fill the application form of that university where you want to get admission.

Wish You all the very best..... Thanks
11th June 2019, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Can Gen ex-service man apply for B-ed if graduate below 50 percent ? Please give me advise.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?