6th July 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required for LLB? What is the quota of ex-servicemen

and what is quota of ex-servicemen retlated candidate and what is percentage criteria from lucknow university

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required for B.A LLB?
  2. Minimum percentage required to join B.A/BA.LLB? Which is better "BA or BA.LLB"?
  3. How can I join law course after graduation with 43% marks?
  4. Minimum percentage required for BSc(General) for ST candidates? Is there any extra quota for extra curricular activities?
  5. Is any quota available for children of ex-servicemen in MP-PET?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required for admission into LLB or any Diploma in law course? Am I eligible with 45% in B.A?
  7. Percentage required to take admission in 12th for LLB course?
  8. What is the minimum percentage of marks require to avail sports quota?
  9. Minimum disability percentage(Ortho) required to get benefit in Civil Services UPSC exam? How many students apply in Handicapped Quota and how many gets selected?
  10. What is the percentage required for LLB admission at KU
  11. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course from Kanpur University? I am a Ex servicemen
  12. Required Percentage of Marks to get admission for LLB course?
  13. Minimum percentage percentage in B.Tech to be eligible for CDS? I want to join Indian Airforce
  14. list of MAT colleges? any chance to get admission in top colleges with 82 percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How much percentage is required to get admission through sports quota in St Xaviers Kolkata?
  16. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  17. Percentage required for General and Management Quota to get admission in Engineering courses through CET?
  18. Colleges in India having NRI sponsored quota for admission in Engineering? Percentage required to get admission through NRIS quota in Cambridge AS and A2 courses?
31st August 2017, 11:12 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required for LLB? What is the quota of ex-servicemen

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three year undergraduate course.

The required minimum qualification to appear for examination to get admission is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no age limit to appear in examination.

Also, there is no reservation of seats in any university for ex-service man. So, you have to qualify in entrance examination to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?