15th June 2013, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Air Force? I have passed 12th PCM

I m a girl and passed 12th(PCM) this year from national institute of open schooling.how can i apply for air force .please give me the details.

16th June 2013, 01:08 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Air Force? I have passed 12th PCM

Indian Air Force can be applied through cracking NDA(National Defence Academy) entrance exam conducted two times every year after 12th from Science stream.

The eligible candidate aspiring to join Indian Air Force wing of NDA, must be an Unmarried Indian Male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental Fitness.

Hence a girl candidate is not eligible to apply for Indian Air Force wing of NDA which is only meant for male candidate.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
6th August 2013, 01:10 PM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for Air Force? I have passed 12th PCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m a girl and passed 12th(PCM) this year from national institute of open schooling.how can i apply for air force .please give me the details.
for indian air force after class 12th one have to crack nda which is national defence academy, it is conducted by upsc twice a year

requirements of nda

1.must be 12th pass from a recognised board
2.must be agle limit between 16.5to 19
3.must be a citizen of india
4.or a subject of nepal or bhootan
5.must be unmarried male

hence you are a girl sorry dear you cant join for indiAn air force through nda
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?