25th January 2015, 10:50 PM
salonisaini21

How to apply for airforce entrance exam after studying in class 10th? For which exams should I apply?

Hey I am Saloni. I am studying in class 10th. How could I apply for airforce entrance exam? And which exam for which I should apply?

26th June 2015, 10:16 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for airforce entrance exam after studying in class 10th? For which exams should I apply?

Yes, you are eligible for the CDS examination but now you are not eligible for the examination as the minimum educational qualification is the graduation.

CDS stands for the Combined Defence Services and the examination is conducted by the UPSC twice every year. The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidate must have passed the graduation from the recognised university.
* For the Air Force it is necessary to have the Mathematics /Physics or any B.tech degree.
* Candidate age must be between 19-22 years.

So you have to wait till your graduation. So first complete your graduation to join the Defence wing.

For more information visit at the www.upsc.gov.in.
27th June 2015, 08:39 PM
reconnect

Default Re: How to apply for airforce entrance exam after studying in class 10th? For which exams should I apply?

You can apply for CDS as well as for NDA also. NDA stands for National Defence academy.
For NDA you can apply after passing class 12th. Firstly you have to clear the entrance exam of NDA.

Eligibility Criteria for NDA is as follows-

* Candidate Must have passes 12th standard.
* A candidate should have Physics , Chemistry and Maths as the main subjects in class 10+2.

You can apply for NDA after 12th. So, firstly you have to pass the intermediate exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?