3rd September 2012, 02:31 PM
md.naushad ali malik

How to apply for B.Tech after 3 years diploma from distance program in electronics and communication engineering

dear sir
how to apply for B.tech. after 3 year diploma ( in 2005 ) from distance program in electronic & communication engineering ?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for IBPS? I have passed 10th+diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  3. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. In which company can I do internship program after B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  5. What post should I apply after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  6. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  7. After 3 years diploma in Electronics Engineering can I apply for JTO exam?
  8. Can I qualify for IBPS? I have done diploma in electronics and communication
  9. How to get admission in B.Tech. to complete degree after having done diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. What's the eligility criteria for STET? I've completed my B.Com(H) with 62% marks, currently preparing for M.Com and I'm not from a Bengali background
  11. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  13. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  14. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  15. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  16. Mr. Ummend Singh Bhati Group of College is AICTE accredited or not?
  17. How to do BBA distance education course after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  18. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
8th November 2012, 07:50 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to apply for B.Tech after 3 years diploma from distance program in electronics and communication engineering

If you have done your Diploma in Engineering of 3 years duration then you will be able to apply for admission through lateral entry (3 years) B.Tech programs. If you have scored 60% or above then the chances of getting a good colleges is on the card.

However, you have to pass LEET an entrance exam for applying through lateral B.Tech programs.

However, you must know that you will only be able to apply in the normal 4 years course duration, if you have completed 10+2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?