22nd February 2016, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for BBA 2016 in LPU? How is the placement in LPU for BBA?

Sir, i want to take admission in lpu for bba 2016 so how to apply and i have to give entrance exam if yes hows the question of that and hows the placement of lpu please sir reply me fast.

22nd February 2016, 11:29 AM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: How to apply for BBA 2016 in LPU? How is the placement in LPU for BBA?

If you have completed your (10+2) in any stream , then you can apply for BBA course.

Apply For LPU
- Visit site : www.lpu.in
- Click "Admission".
- Click "Apply Online".
- Click "New Registeration".
- Register online through email id , Mobile No. You will get unique register id & password.
- Make part payment of Rs.10,000/-. After payment , prospectus will be dispatched to correspondance address.
- Upload eligibility documents.
- Submit the application.
- Deposit the pending payment within 7-10 weeks.

Career Opportunities
After completion of BBA , You can get job in Finance Sectors , Marketing Field , Industries and Institites etc.
You can also continue your higher study in MBA with specialization HR , Operation , Finance , Marketing etc. For MBA admission , you will have to qualify the entrance exam CAT.
22nd February 2016, 12:05 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for BBA 2016 in LPU? How is the placement in LPU for BBA?

BBA is the Bachelors of Business Administration is the three years bachelor degree course of study and this course is also offered in the LPU Lovely Professional university and there are certain eligibility criteria for the BBA in LPU

Required Eligibility:
  1. Should have passed with 50% of aggregate in 12th with english
  2. If english is not there in 12th then the candidates should have studied at least in English Medium

In order to get admission in BBA in LPU University you should have secured merit in the qualifying examination.

In order to get admission in this course you must apply for it after the completion of your 12th by satisfying all the above mentioned eligibility criteria then you can appear for the BBA course.

The notification is not yet announced and it will be released soon and there will be written test which will be available for getting admission in LPU and you need to apply for it and then the short listed candidates will be called for further admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?