2nd September 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Will there be good placements for me after completion of B.Tech course in LPU?

i am studying in lpu is it is having good placement in betch...please tell me

18th May 2013, 12:56 AM
gonegone
Member+

Default Re: Will there be good placements for me after completion of B.Tech course in LPU?

Yes,there will surlely be good placements for you after completiong B.Tech course from LPU.
Here i have attached placements of LPU. Please read it.
Attached Files
File Type: docx LPU(LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY) placements.docx(689.8 KB, 566 views)
18th May 2013, 01:37 AM
Vani_Chugh

Default Re: Will there be good placements for me after completion of B.Tech course in LPU?

Dear Friend,

Every college has their placement cell. All colleges try to bring maximum employment opportunities for thier students. I would like you to go to the placement cell or placement group of your college. they will be more accurately tell you about the placement facilities and the companies which have visited you college in the past years.

Thanks
26th October 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Is LPU is good for b.architecture & what's the placement?
24th June 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Will there be good placement for me after completion of b.tech(CSE) course in lpu
25th June 2016, 11:49 AM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Yes,surely there are good placements in LPU(Lovely Professional University) for B.Tech students.

LPU hosts hundreds of recruiters like HCL,Lava International,Hexaware,British Telecom,Think N Learn,IBM and many more companies.

200 companies have visited LPU for placements.

This year LPU set a new record by placing 610 students in cognizant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?