16th October 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for clerical post? My score is 10th is 79% and 12th with 63%

Since ibps has made graduation a must for clerical exam,in which all banks can i apply for clerical post with following qualification:
10th-79%
12-63%

17th October 2012, 09:12 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for clerical post? My score is 10th is 79% and 12th with 63%

Your question is not specific, however I think you are asking regarding Clerical post for Banks, then yes, you can apply for Clerical post in banks with your present score in 10th and 12th.

Institute of Banking Personal Selection(IBPS) and State Bank of India conduct Examination for Clerical post in Banks generally.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having either complete 10th with 60% marks or complete 12th with 50% marks in any stream from a recognised Board or completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good command over computer can apply for IBPS Clerical Exam.

For SBI Clerical Exam, the candidate must be an Indian Citizen having either completed 12th with 50% marks in any stream from a recognised Board or completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good knowledge over computer.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com AND http://www.ibps.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?