15th June 2012, 10:58 PM
pooja rajpurohit

What is the chance of getting a government job?

whats chance in govt. job....please tell me the chances of getting a job

16th June 2012, 02:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the chance of getting a government job?

You have not mentioned your qualification. Also age is an important factor. If you have completed 12th standard you can apply for clerical post. Graduates can apply for the officers post. Upper age limit for clerical post is 28 years and for graduates is 30 years. You must appear for the RRB exams, bank entrance exams, PSC exams etc based on your qualification.
22nd December 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

my age is 25,i have completed bca may i get govt computer teacher job .
23rd December 2012, 08:01 PM
Yami1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my age is 25,i have completed bca may i get govt computer teacher job .
You can do B.Ed....but these days so many people have done B.Ed so chances to get the job easily are less...
You can persue post graduation,appear for NET and if you clear that,you can become a professor in government universities.
24th December 2012, 12:12 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is the chance of getting a government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooja rajpurohit View Post
whats chance in govt. job....please tell me the chances of getting a job
Hi

A government job is basically when you work for the government of any country specially as government servants. This is to ensure that the various and proper posts of the government organizations are well functioning and they are selected based on proper examinations which are conducted by the various government organizations and agencies..

As you have not mentioned anywhere in your post that about which government jobs are you talking about, I am not able to guess it as there are many many types of government organizations with a lot of opening and job positions and so until and unless you mention about them, its not possible to tell you about the chances of getting a government job in it..

Some of the most famous government jobs are IAS, IPS, IFS, Army, Navy, Air Force, Postal Office, Government Bank Jobs like SBI, CBI, RBI, LIC, etc. Indian Railways, Teaching jobs in Government colleges and universities, Jobs in Public Sector Undertaking companies like NTPC, BHEL, ONGC, IOCL, etc..

So I would request you to kindly name the particular government job for which you are trying to know how you have fared in that particular exam and then what are your chances of getting selected...

Apart from that I would say that the chances of getting selected in a government job are usually very bleak in a country like ours. This is because the population is huge, seats are very less in number and so the competition is very very high. Also if you do not have the best preparation then you will not be getting any seat anywhere..So I would suggest you that you should have the best of preparation for any exam that you are attempting.

All the best
Regards
RANJEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?