22nd June 2012, 11:04 PM
Aditya vaidya

Can I apply for IBPS clerical examination after completing 10th with 45%? I am going to appear for 12th examination

Sir i have completed 10th with 45% and now i am appear for 12 th examination so i can apply for IBPS's clerical examination 2012??? please give me a reply..

23rd June 2012, 01:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IBPS clerical examination after completing 10th with 45%? I am going to appear for 12th examination

You are not eligible to apply with 45% marks in 10th standard. 10th pass outs can apply only if they have secured 60% in these exams. 12th pass outs can apply if they have secured 50% marks. So if you plan to appear for this exam make sure you secure over 50% in 12th standard. Also start preparation for the clerical entrance exam.
23rd June 2012, 02:09 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IBPS clerical examination after completing 10th with 45%? I am going to appear for 12th examination

No you cannot give the IBPS exam now.
You have to be a 12 pass out minimum to be eligible to sit for the clerical exam. Remember that you have to ensure minimum 50%-55% number at 10+2 level.
Since lots of people apply for the same post so the competition is going to be stiff. So start preparing for it much in an advance.

For more information log onto this website:- http://www.ibps.in
23rd June 2012, 02:52 PM
artigoyal52

hi dear,
i am sorry to say you are not eligible for IBPS clerical exam.
IBPS clerical exam required 60% in 10th and 50% in 12 th.
So do your 12th class with hard work and secure 50% then you will eligible for this exam.
Good Luck
23rd June 2012, 03:01 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

you are not eligible for the IBPS clerk with passing 10th class in 45% of marks. You need the percentage in 10th class is minimum 60% of marks.

You can apply for IBPS clerk exam after complete the 10th or 12th or graduation course.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

Educational Qualification:

you shoul be 10th passed with minimum of 60% of marks from any recognized school.

You should be 12th passed with minimum 50% of marks from any recognized state board of india.

Age limit:

your age should be 18 to 28 years.
3 years age relaxation for the obc candidates.

5 years age relaxation for the sc/st candidates.

Subjects:

Reasoning

English Language

Quantitative Aptitude

Computer Knowledge

General Awareness

for more details visit the website

www.ibps.in

all the best.
23rd June 2012, 07:10 PM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

Hai...

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for IBPS clerical exam after completing 10th standard the minimum qualification required for 12th standard from a recognized university.
The following shows the eligibility qualifications for IBPS clerical exam.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR IBPS CLERICAL EXAM:

Candidate should complete 12th standard from a recognized university

Age limit for this exam is 18 to 28 years

Age relaxation for OBC candidates is 3 years.

5 years for SC/St candidates

Candidate should be a citizen of india.

SELECTION PROCESS:

Written exam

Interview

For more information please visit www.ibps.in

ALL THE BEST....
23rd June 2012, 08:55 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Iam sorry to say this you are not eligible for Bank clerical posts, because you are not completed 12th standard. The minimum educational qualification for bank clerical posts is 12th standard with aggregate of 60% marks.

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should be complete 12th standard from a recognised state board of india with atleast of 60%, 5% marks relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

or

The candidate should be complete graduation from a recognised university.

The candidate should be a citizen of india.

The candidate age should be in between 18 years to 28 years,

3 years upper age relaxation for OBC candidates,

5years upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidates,

10 years upper age relaxation for PH category candidates.

Selection procedure:-

Written test,

Personal interview.

Syllabus for written exam:-

[IMG]careerskills.in/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/SBI-Syllabus.jpg[/IMG]

All the best.

24th June 2012, 01:14 AM
GURINDER BILLING

Hi.....!!!

->No you cannot give the IBPS exam now.

->You have to be a 12 pass out minimum to be eligible to sit for the clerical exam.

->Remember that you have to ensure minimum 50%-55% number at 10+2 level.

->Since lots of people apply for the same post so the competition is going to be stiff. So start preparing for it much in an advance.

->Age limit:-

* your age should be 18 to 28 years.

* 3 years age relaxation for the obc candidates.

* 5 years age relaxation for the sc/st candidates.

Subjects are:-

-Reasoning

-English Language

-Quantitative Aptitude

-Computer Knowledge

-General Awareness

For more information please check this official website:- http://www.ibps.in

thanks,All the best.....
24th June 2012, 01:22 AM
GURINDER BILLING

Hi.....!!!

->No you cannot give the IBPS exam now.

->You have to be a 12 pass out minimum to be eligible to sit for the clerical exam.

->Remember that you have to ensure minimum 50%-55% number at 10+2 level.

->Since lots of people apply for the same post so the competition is going to be stiff. So start preparing for it much in an advance.

->Age limit:-

* your age should be 18 to 28 years.

* 3 years age relaxation for the obc candidates.

* 5 years age relaxation for the sc/st candidates.

Subjects are:-

-Reasoning

-English Language

-Quantitative Aptitude

-Computer Knowledge

-General Awareness

For more information please check this official website:- http://www.ibps.in

thanks,All the best.....
16th July 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12 wid 82%...can i apply for IBPS CLERICAL exam??
18th July 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my 10th with 96.06%
i am presently in 11th.!
i want to give the ibps of 2012
some say that 10th pass can give some say that we cant.!
what controversies?
22nd July 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED 12TH WITH 40% CAN I GIVE IBPS EXAM MY CAST IS ST
19th August 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir i Am Vishal. I COMPLETE 12th With 75% Marks.can I Apply Next Ibps Clerical Exam 2013.Because Some people Told That Next Ibps Qualification Is Graduate Degree. AND Some Bank also Increase clerk Qualification To Graduate.SO plz reply Me
19th August 2012, 11:29 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

No, you can not apply for IBPS clerical Exam after completing 10th with securing 45% marks as the minimum qualifying marks to be secured in 10th is 60%.

So as you are going to appear for 12th exam, try to secure the minimum qualifying marks of 50% to be eligible to apply for IBPS clerical exam.

IBPS - Institute of Banking Personal Selection conducts Clerical exam for 19 Public Sector banks as per their requirement.

The Required Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerical Exam:-

-The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
-Should have either completed 10th with 60% marks from a recognised Board OR should have completed 12th in any stream with 50% marks from a recognised Board OR should heve completed Graduation in any stream from arecognised University.
-Should be within the age of 18 to 28 years of age.
-Should be a computer literate one.

For more information you may log on to http://www.ibps.in
19th August 2012, 11:36 PM
Kingsize9

Yes you can apply next ibps clerical exam 2013. And official news about ibps clerk quallification is graduate degree has not been decleard, but it is sure that graduate will be eligible for clerk and po exam. Make sure that you get atleast 60% marks in graduation so that you have more option to apply in other banks.
20th August 2012, 01:21 AM
manjira...

Unhappy Re: Can I apply for IBPS clerical examination after completing 10th with 45%? I am going to appear for 12th examination

No dear you are not eligible to apply for the IBPS clerical examination after competing 10th with45% marks.
IBPS stands for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. The IBPS conducts Common Written Examination(CWE) for the recruitment of Clerical Cadre.

Eligibility Criteria:

1)Nationality: A citizen of India;

2)Age: for General Candidates minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years.
For SC/ST candidates upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years.
For OBC candidates upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years.
For PH candidates upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years

3)Educational Qualification:
>>The candidate must pass 10th standard with 60% marks from a recognized board, and
>>The candidate need to pass the 10+2 examination with 50% marks from any recognized board of India.
OR
>>the candidate must have a bachelor degree form a recognized university.
5% marks is relaxed for the selected category.

The subjects of the written examinations will be:

English Language
Reasoning
General Awareness
Quantitative Aptitude
Computer Knowledge

If you really want a job in bank then star preparing from now because the examination is very tough.
For more detail check http://www.ibps.in
20th August 2012, 04:00 AM
ravi1811

Hi,
I am sorry to say you that the minimum educational qualification required to appear for IBPS exam is 10+2 (Intermediate) with 50% and above and 10 (Matric) with 60% and above.

Also the specified age limit is (18-28) years for general candidates.

However, age relaxation of 3 years is provided to OBC candiadtes and of 5 years to SC/ST candidates.

For detailed information, you can visit the website www.ibps.in

Thank you!!
20th August 2012, 04:02 AM
ravi1811

Hi,
I am sorry to say you that the minimum educational qualification required to appear for IBPS exam is 10+2 (Intermediate) with 50% and above and 10 (Matric) with 60% and above.

However, age relaxation of 3 years is provided to OBC candiadtes and of 5 years to SC/ST candidates.

Thank you!!
All The Best
20th August 2012, 04:18 AM
ravi1811

Hi,

Thank you!!
All The Best
20th August 2012, 10:18 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

sorry to say u that
u cannot apply clerk examination with 45 percent of marks in 10th standard u should be atleast 60 percent of marks in 10th standard but u can appear clerk exam affter passing 12th standard atleast 50 percent of marks.if u r interested in clerk exam do hard labour and obtain above 50 percent of marks and also start prepration for clerk exam.

exammination cretia are as follows

your age should be 18 to 28 years.
3 years age relaxation for the obc candidates.
5 years age relaxation for the sc/st candidates.

for more details contact to www.ibps.com
good luck
20th August 2012, 11:03 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

sorry u cannot be appear ibps exam for po grade exam.
for po exam u should be atleast passed graduate or higher level exam

but u can apply for clerk exam with 75 percent of marks in 12th standard
for more detail u should contact www.ibps .com
20th August 2012, 06:50 PM
isabel4us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya vaidya View Post
Sir i have completed 10th with 45% and now i am appear for 12 th examination so i can apply for IBPS's clerical examination 2012??? please give me a reply..
Hi
Sorry to say but you are not eligible for IBPS Exam, you are eligible for this after 12 th with 60% in General category.

what is erp
21st August 2012, 11:02 AM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, But you can not allpy for IBPS direct after completing your 12th
because according to the qualification required for IBPS state that a candidate must have completed their at least 12th with at least 55% from recognized board.

so, first of all complete your 12th then apply for it

All the best
21st August 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Vishal.I complete 12th with 79% marks.can I Apply For Next 2013 Ibps Clerical Exam? Because some People Told that ibps clerical 2013 Qualification increase 12th To Graduate.And Some Banks also Increase their qualification To Graduate.SO plz mujhe Bataye Kya Main Agale Saal Exam De Sakta Hoon.
21st August 2012, 09:55 PM
Vishal.kumar786

Sir I am Vishal.I complete 12th with 79% marks.can I Apply For Next 2013 Ibps Clerical Exam? Because some People Told that ibps clerical 2013 Qualification increase 12th To Graduate.And Some Banks also Increase their qualification To Graduate.SO plz mujhe Bataye Kya Main Agale Saal Exam De Sakta Hoon.
16th October 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in b.a.final year, can i apply for IBPS clerical test
23rd October 2012, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

i completed my plus2 with 74% in maths group am i eligible for ibps exams 2013.plz reply me
4th April 2014, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i have passed out 10th n 12th stardard in 50% each so can i give the next coming ibps exam...n can u tell me when will it be conducted ibps exams in 2014...
12th April 2014, 11:04 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.

Every year IBPS is conducting common written exam for the recruitment of Clerical positions on behalf of all public sector banks.

The selection procedure will include
Written Exam
Interview

The written exam consists of questions from the following categories
Reasoning
Numerical Ability
General Awareness
General English
Computer Knowledge

Here is the complete eligibility required to apply for this Exam.

Academic Qualification :
One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university.

No percentage of marks are required for the candidates in Graduation course.

Age criteria :
Candidates of General category should be in the age group of 20-28 years.
Relaxation in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category.
Relaxation in upper age limit upto 5 years for the candidates of SC or ST category.

The nationality of the candidate should be India.

As you are going to appear for 12th class Exams, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk Exam.

However you don't need to worry about this.

I suggest you to opt for the Graduation in the stream in which you are interested and carry out preparation for this Exam from the very beginning of your Graduation and crack it once you complete your Graduation.

Wish you all the best.
15th May 2014, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for clerical post? My
score is 10th is 60% and 12th with 60%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?