12th March 2018, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

How to apply and correct my misspelled name in SSC application form?

I made a mistake in the application for Staff Selection Commission. How can I apply and correct my misspelled name in SSC application form? Will I be able to make correction or whatever I have written will be treated as final?

26th March 2018, 09:35 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply and correct my misspelled name in SSC application form?

1. Before final submission in Staff Selection Commission application form, a message pops up on screen that make sure all details are correctly filled and you will not be eligible to make any change in application form.

2. It clearly means that no change in application is allowed after final submission of application form. You can mail them your grievance, it depends upon their discretion whether to accept your request or not.
24th September 2019, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply and correct my misspelled name in SSC application form?

Sir I have applied SSC PHASE VII posts ,am mistake that my name first name and last name inter changed so any problem of that ssc verification? Sir please solve the problem
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?