24th September 2016, 05:16 PM
anindyadhar

How shall I correct the mistake in WBSSC Personality Test Online form fillup?

Hi, I have passed successfully in WBSSC Upper Primary TET 2015 exam. The result just released after a year and I have been selected to apply for next Personality Test. For that candidate has to fill up a online form and pay 250/- rs. Yesterday when I filled up and about to pay the exam fee, I found that my HS and Secondary marks were entered wrong. Numbers are off by 1 e.g. instead of 672, it has taken 673.

Also, I could not go back and correct that online also. Once submitted, values are final and no way to change it. System is showing "Your Application form XXXXXXX has been saved provisionally." I can not delete this application also.

Can you please help me how shall I correct that? Is there any number of Technical support who can help me to delete the earlier application so that I can create a new one with correct numbers? Please let me know the way around. I don't want to loos the Personality test for this, after I have passed the written exam successfully. Please help.

2nd October 2016, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How shall I correct the mistake in WBSSC Personality Test Online form fillup?

I have done a mistake while filling up the online application of upper primary -2016.I forgot to put my signature under the photo.If any one know how to correct this let me know as soon as possible
23rd February 2017, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How shall I correct the mistake in WBSSC Personality Test Online form fillup?

Is it possible to correct the mistake in upper primary tet result ?There instead of my mother's name it is showing my father 's mother name..so how to correct it ?
23rd February 2017, 12:27 PM
Priyanka lama25

Sir I made a mistake in writing my mother's name in upper primary tet application form instead of my mother's name i have written my father's mother name as a result now in my upper primary tet result my father's mother name showing as my mother's name i want to change it .Is it possible to change ??sir please help me..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?